• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[NEW SPECIMEN] - Dread

Hippox

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 15, 2012
I think you guys better stop the stupidity and respect that Hunter took his time to create something AND release if for you all. This sort of thing stops us modders releasing stuff to you lot.
Well, modders shouldn't let the negative/unreasonable feedback overly outweigh the positive/constructive feedback, too, right? I mean, that's always going to be some people that don't care to appreciate, but don't forget to value the people that do understand to appreciate the work done, even if they don't like the mod. I do know that it is easier to take the negative stuff to heart, though. I do understand your protest.

:)

Last edited:

Sk1n-Walk3r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 26, 2013
Valhalla
Link is down

Link is down

The Download link for the latest Dread is down.
"Error 404 Not Found" Mesage.
Gonna Upload it again?

DMN666

Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
The dread work with ScrN Balance?
Scrn is not a completely new game, almost anything works with scrn.
If you mean gameplay wise, idk, this zed was kinda OP. Don't know how it will rank in the scrn world.
Also I think the mutator to add this zed no longer works.
You can still summon him out via console.

poosh

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
ScrN Balance doesn't alter any zeds. That's why every custom zed is compatible with ScrN Balance, unless that zed is broken itself, i.e. can't be spawned at all.

You can use ZED Manager to add them to the game. There is no spawn definition for Dreads, but you can spawn them instead of any custom specimen, e.g.:
Code:
ZedDefs=(Kind="BRUTE",Username="Dread",ClassName=[I]<dread's sandbox name>[/I],bEnabled=True,bLocked=False)

ZombiKon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 1, 2013
Thanks a lot for the helps.

I fix the dread, and edit. And its working 100% :)

And no not op:)