• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Screenshots (including snow)

How many of those are in Alpha? :rolleyes::IS2:
And I think I can count on one finger the amount of times these things change in the final gold copy. People always say "its not finished yet", but when the finished thing comes out, it looks exactly the same, just like those exclaimers before game demo's, "this is not a finished product", but the game looks exactly the same.

Upvote 0
And I think I can count on one finger the amount of times these things change in the final gold copy. People always say "its not finished yet", but when the finished thing comes out, it looks exactly the same, just like those exclaimers before game demo's, "this is not a finished product", but the game looks exactly the same.

Well, you're just assuming that.. If "x" games was released unpolished by "x" company, you can't simply extrapolate that to TWI. Specially when they have shown how much attention they're putting on details. Amirite?

:IS2:

Upvote 0
Firstly.
The texture is being distorted by the FOV of the camera that's taken the screenshot. If the same texture was viewed using what looks like a much narrower FOV that the player has it won't look anything like that.

Secondly.
Stop being so negative and nitpicky. Texture work on games these days is usually quite poor and then made to look better with postprocessing effects - there's really nothing wrong with the texture work in that screenshot.

Upvote 0