New Screenshots (including snow)

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Nezzer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 3, 2010
Porto Alegre, RS
Now I wanna see winter uniforms. I hope they don't make all the russians wear winter camo like in ROOST because few did. I wanna see some russians wearing trenchcoats, platsch palatki and shapki!:D

reyalpOR

Apr 29, 2010
Looks like a sewer shot, cool.

Also, the "fallen heroes" map looks quite nice

Last edited:

Sodemo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2010
Does anyone think some of the screenshots, particuarly the outdoors ones looks a little, well, flat? Not sure if its the lighting or ground textures, but some shots look ace, whilst others look a bit underwhelming.

Do people think that these are taken at the highest detail levels?

Nimsky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
Great screens, and yeah that's Fallen Heroes. Nice to see it back in RO:HOS, the riflemen need some love too, eh. :D Not a fan of the bright muzzle flashes though, I hope they won't be so apparent on daytime maps. Other than that, great.

EDIT: for you Gmail users, it's time to add a new Google Alert:

http://news.google.com/news/search?aq=f&pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=red+orchestra+pax

Just select 'as-it-happens' and perhaps modify the e-mail length, and you're set. News from PAX directly to your inbox. (Man, I sound like a salesman.)

Last edited:

hockeywarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The RO Elitist's piano bar
www.youtube.com
Does anyone think some of the screenshots, particuarly the outdoors ones looks a little, well, flat? Not sure if its the lighting or ground textures, but some shots look ace, whilst others look a bit underwhelming.

I do agree that the snow map's textures do look a bit low res. TBH at first when I saw the small pics of the map attached to the rock paper shotgun interview, I thought they were screens from the RO1 map.

Hans Ludwig

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 13, 2010

Well the outdoors screenshots look very impressive. But when you start to look at the snow maps, they are a little underwhelming and I could swear I'm looking at an RO1 map.

skittlesareyum47

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 29, 2009
Hoe lee ****!!!!!!!! Tanks! You can see other people in them! Snow! It's there! Gratuitous amounts of gore! Yes!!!

Last edited: