• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New RO2 Gameplay vid and interview

Let me just say this. Believe it or not there is a huge RO following - many you don't see today because they are simply waiting for the new game to be released.

Many of us only ever play this game and have been since MOD days back in 2003 or so. So you don't have to worry about numbers of players. Tripwire probably knows exactly how many players they have that own the original RO so with that number alone they already know this game is going to be a huge success. This game also is a game known world wide.

With the new engine and graphics and systems it will bring along 1000's more just because many want the eye candy in their games. This game will blow away the likes of MW2, COD 20, and so on. I own all FPS games but still only play RO\DH and it's because at its core it's still the best of them all.

Those folks like myself who love the game because of its realism, slower pace, teamwork, and so on will all be returning, I'm sure. So numbers will never be a factor and on day one I'm sure there will be at minimum 100 or so servers full to the hilt.

See you all on the battlefield - (CLOWNS ROHOS Playhouse)

Word. There are untold thousands that are ready to buy this game. I think alot of them just don't want to sit here and post about a bunch of nothing. The RO community seems to be alot more "Mature" than most other FPS communities.

Upvote 0