• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad New realism campaign

Nobody's knocking 11th SS, Sasha. You guys were a fine unit that everyone respected and you had an impressive battle record.

What started this crap was Hansen implying that 181st Tank wasn't doodlysquat as a unit until 11th SS closed down and some of its former members joined our ranks. That's simply not the case.

Guys like you and Vogt and Vetter who joined our ranks made significant contributions and your skill and dedication helped with the continued success of the Brigade, but as I said, we already had a very successful unit to begin with.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
once again tankrider may your arrogance be the same as it ever was.

Well i never implied that 181 did doodleysquat but now i will 181 began when the 11.SS Ended. Vogt basicaly ran EFO by himself for quite sometime. 181 became what it is after the collapse of the 11.SS there now i said it! :)

Either way i'm creating a realistic campaign and i'll be channeling some money into it just because something has to level the playing field and give as true to a realstic campaign as can be achieved.

And Im willing to bet that Ostheim knows exactly what i'm talking about. No more Cheesy EFO or anything. I'll have the forums up today and will focus on individual Operations that actually took place. By the end of today we will have a working forums and get the ball rolling.

Upvote 0
Just remember to keep the rules simple and easy to check. Way to much arguing in the EFO matches I've played.
I hope you guys talk to / work with Koba so we can have the best realism campaign possible. ;)

Can you kids please go back to BF2 and leave us adult realism freaks alone? We don't need your childish **** in this thread.... :mad:

Upvote 0
1183400981236.jpg

OF OUR THREAD!!!

if you cant stay ontopic and discuss this new idea!

Upvote 0
the superficial arrogance of 181 supersedes itself :D

I can't help but laugh at the selfishness of 181 by trying to control this thread too damn funny.

I guarantee if i was to recreate my old Panzer Grenadier Regiment 23 "Norge" the preverbial "put in your place" would be highly noted and the SS Divisions would have there day good sir.

Upvote 0