• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad New realism campaign

Though I must remind those that the 181st was not as successful until the 11.SS was forced to retire to the rear and some of the most skilled players in RO retreated in the wrong direction

Horse****.

Prior to 11th SS casing their unit's colors, 181st Tank already had over 30 active members who regularly showed up for drills and battles. We'd earned a 5 win / 2 loss battle record in EFO, including two straight EFO II victories vs. your 11th SS, Hansen.

We've always appreciated the outstanding contributions former 11th SS members have made to the continued success of our unit, but the fact is we were already doing JUST fine, thank you.

Hypatia, if you got the fire in your belly, run the campaign. The units that sign up to play will have fun. Don't worry about the ones who don't.. especially the ones who *****ed about the last one but when given the invitation to take it over and show how much of a better job THEY could do didn't man up. Good luck with it, bud!

Upvote 0
It's always one step forward and two back with this partisan attitude. What if no Germans sign up?--and how the hell do you know if they will really have fun? "Eastern Front Wars" is still just a concept, and it just might remain so if you and your commissars keep mouthing off at every turn. More Germans need to speak up and dish out their views as well. I am tired of seeing Soviets talking smack and the absence of German counters. There have been a few (3?), but not enough...and that is the real horse**** here.

Upvote 0
I agree with Pita.

It seems like the main issue here is that the campaign has to end either in a complete loss or victory, not stopping in the middle or when someone is about to win.

The Germans could have pushed back the Soviets, or Berlin could have fallen. In my opinion, it was a bit unfair that EFO ended so suddenly, but hey, new campaigns are materialzing and they need a good meeting between the Soviet and German officers. Perhaps even the enlisted men as well since everyone has their own individual input on things.

Also, instead of solely one unit hosting the thing, a German-Soviet collaboration like the first EFO campaign is probably a good idea. How it would be equal would have to be discussed between the two sides and their respective commanders.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the nice words tankrider.
Well, if we are going to make this thing, we need input from all the clans that want to participate, thats the best way to avoid doing the same mistakes all over again.In my opinion the EFO was great, but thats just my view, and this isnt EFO either, so come on, be a part of making this, rather than talking **** about the past.If we are doing this, its really nice of you Felix, to make a fight ewen before the campaign is born.I made this post to invite ALL clans, both axis and allied, to make a campaign together, a campaign we all are happy with and have fun together enjoying this fantastic game.

Looks like you try to kill it before its even born.We want to make this campaign, i mean, realism community is pretty quiet right now, so we thought the community would be happy, but hey, its your choice.

Upvote 0
Horse****.

Prior to 11th SS casing their unit's colors, 181st Tank already had over 30 active members who regularly showed up for drills and battles. We'd earned a 5 win / 2 loss battle record in EFO, including two straight EFO II victories vs. your 11th SS, Hansen.

I know the record and ya'll weren't that successfull. Keep livin your pipe dream bro. Numbers don't mean crap and back then you weren't that big. Yeah and those EFO II victories came without the 11.SS backing up or SS Brethren. So keep on with it, i know what happened back then no point in trying to showcase urself, the 11.SS was undefeated for quite some time, u might want to rethink those numbers.

Ohwell onto bigger and brighter things.

Upvote 0
Our unit history is fact, Hansen, and it stands as record right here.

http://www.181tb.org/rohistory.htm

We always had a lot of respect for the 11th SS, and we suffered two defeats where members of your unit were involved. A 3-4 EFO I loss at ARAD against a team of 2nd, 9th and 11th SS and a 0-4 Scrim loss at Baksan Valley against 11th SS.

However, our first two victories in EFO II were against the 11th SS. Here's our battle participants from our battle at Ogledow.

EFO II - OGLEDOW vs. 11th SS 1/14/07 Win 4 TO 1

Viktor, Vladimir, Edvard, Borodin, Tchaikovsky, Dominik, Daniil, Zheka, Kazimir, Tikhon, Vasily, Luchan, Pankrati, Lapakota, Sergei, Arkady, Aleksander, Garsha, Nikodim, Hypatia, Onesimus, Sava, Nikifor, Nikolai, Lazar, Rhin

That's 26 of our guys who fought. If our battle had lasted longer than 5 rounds, I had 3 or 4 more guys standing by to rotate in that didn't even get a chance to play! "Not that big back then"? Thhhpppfffftttt

"Undefeated for some time" doesn't equal undefeated... Bro. Our two EFO II victories against 11th SS happen to have been your last two battles before closing up shop. Perhaps your b.s. comments about 181st Tank are just you breaking some wind over the last bad taste left in your mouth? :p

Now.. back to the REAL point of this thread, Go Hypatia! You can count on me to be riding along with the Brigade if any of the German units do show up to fight.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
blah blah too bad the only records that are left are your bolshivek propaganda. Too bad the old records are gone they would tell a different story. Good luck with that though realy telling. I'm impressed.:)

I thought rotations weren't allowed in EFO if so thats BS and should not be included, should be iron man gaming

wow that sounds oddly familiar.....strange

by the way add me tankrider too afraid? ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Afraid.. of what?

I use X-Fire only when I have to to coordinate a battle. As you're not a unit CO anymore, and neither am I, I have nothing I care to discuss with you.. unless you continue trying to take cheap shots at 181st Tank.

Anything I have to say to anyone that does THAT will be said in the forum where I find it.

Upvote 0
TBH i read some of this thread and then seen were it was going so I will not say anything on the above............but :

I did very much enjoy EFO although it did have it's problems. Apart from NO game staring on time, when they did I bloody LOVED EM!
=IcM= ( 8GA ) got on with all the clans there apart from a few gripes and NEVER cared about the pings, just as long as we had a game with our friends @ EFO.

=IcM= ( 8GA ) will never drop down to lowly deeds on or during a match with any clan as thats just not us. We play fair and do not tolerate anything that takes down our good name from anyone. THAT goes for members in particular

I will though, sorely miss the good games we had there and extend an invatation to all the clans we did play to contact me for a friendly when ever they wish!
Contact me on :

MSN : [email protected]
X-Fire : wolfhound338
OR IRC on Quakenet : #=IcM=

PS : Sorry koba i have been away and i should have helped you more on the new ladder but i have just moved house and have been busy with other things as well. Sorry m8 i let you down :(

PPS : With that said =IcM= would be happy to explore another REALISM league ( pending member acceptance ) :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0