New realism campaign

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

billyboy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 20, 2006
california
Just wanted to remind you guys that the 11.SS wasnt at full strength and was pretty much dying when we fought those last 2 battles. A lot of good members had left us and barely anybody showed up for the practices. I think the battles might have had a different outcome if it was at its prime. :)

[181] Sasha

Felix Ostheim

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 9, 2005
Ohio, United States
"Tankrider" :eek: I think it's you and some of your comrades who are the ones bringing cheap, smart *** comments to this thread. Stop cheerleading and be a god damn sportsman. :rolleyes:

Pita

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2006
Man, and I thought EFO were for mature players -__-

Please, you guys, stay ontopic and leave EFO alone.

Tankrider

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2006
Nobody's knocking 11th SS, Sasha. You guys were a fine unit that everyone respected and you had an impressive battle record.

What started this crap was Hansen implying that 181st Tank wasn't doodlysquat as a unit until 11th SS closed down and some of its former members joined our ranks. That's simply not the case.

Guys like you and Vogt and Vetter who joined our ranks made significant contributions and your skill and dedication helped with the continued success of the Brigade, but as I said, we already had a very successful unit to begin with.

Last edited:

Tankrider

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2006
"Tankrider" :eek: I think it's you and some of your comrades who are the ones bringing cheap, smart *** comments to this thread. Stop cheerleading and be a god damn sportsman. :rolleyes:

Eastern Front Wars? Under 181st again? No thanks...

First cheap, smart *** comment I saw. Sportsmanship.. HAH!

Wilhelm Hansen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 22, 2006
inside a Tiger I
www.11thssnordland.com
once again tankrider may your arrogance be the same as it ever was.

Well i never implied that 181 did doodleysquat but now i will 181 began when the 11.SS Ended. Vogt basicaly ran EFO by himself for quite sometime. 181 became what it is after the collapse of the 11.SS there now i said it! :)

Either way i'm creating a realistic campaign and i'll be channeling some money into it just because something has to level the playing field and give as true to a realstic campaign as can be achieved.

And Im willing to bet that Ostheim knows exactly what i'm talking about. No more Cheesy EFO or anything. I'll have the forums up today and will focus on individual Operations that actually took place. By the end of today we will have a working forums and get the ball rolling.

Sigurd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 10, 2007
Just remember to keep the rules simple and easy to check. Way to much arguing in the EFO matches I've played.
I hope you guys talk to / work with Koba so we can have the best realism campaign possible. ;)

Can you kids please go back to BF2 and leave us adult realism freaks alone? We don't need your childish **** in this thread.... :mad:

NuCleaR

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 30, 2006

OF OUR THREAD!!!

if you cant stay ontopic and discuss this new idea!

Pita

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2006
Just remember to keep the rules simple and easy to check. Way to much arguing in the EFO matches I've played.

This is being taken into account, the rules are being worked out as we speak.

NuCleaR

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 30, 2006
No allchatting for everyone except highest ranking officer, isn't that rule great?

PNV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2006
The Peninsula
181 ftw? It's this kind of bigotry that has severely ruined the atmosphere of the realism community.

Wilhelm Hansen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 22, 2006
inside a Tiger I
www.11thssnordland.com
the superficial arrogance of 181 supersedes itself :D

I can't help but laugh at the selfishness of 181 by trying to control this thread too damn funny.

I guarantee if i was to recreate my old Panzer Grenadier Regiment 23 "Norge" the preverbial "put in your place" would be highly noted and the SS Divisions would have there day good sir.