• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Pistol hidden in the Summer Sideshow?

He has what appears to be a revolver (flintlock?) in a sling.

Flintlock = 17th to mid 18th century. Steampunk = late 19th century.
I doubt they'd include such a weapon in KF though. I suppose it'd somewhat complement the LAR, but it'd look stupid and out of place; at least the LAR seems more of a reference to the typical zombie killer from the movies.

Upvote 0
BANG....................reloading.................................................
........................................................*CLICK* misfire..................
...........................BANG!................reloading

lol yea the novelty of that gun would wear off in about 5 seconds

Upvote 0
If they added visible inventory, where weapons would show on the character's backs and legs, that would be pretty cool, but I seriously doubt they have, and I'm pretty certain that's just an aesthetic bit of steampunk foster's outfit, similar to the device on the back of the "The Ball" guy. And Aldridge's wrench, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dont you think it would be great if these events were "**** Era" themed? For instance, yes even the civil war, we will fight civil war themed specimens with civil war era weapons and KF player characters will wear civil war clothes. Then will be future steam punk era, or Vietnam war era, WW2 (Floorin Grad) etc. etc.

Upvote 0
Dont you think it would be great if these events were "**** Era" themed? For instance, yes even the civil war, we will fight civil war themed specimens with civil war era weapons and KF player characters will wear civil war clothes. Then will be future steam punk era, or Vietnam war era, WW2 (Floorin Grad) etc. etc.

Space era, the zeds are martians. (patty shoots nuclear missiles) :cool:

Upvote 0
Civil War? That was like 1650 wasn't it? So we'd be firing our guns at 1 round a minute or less while wearing waxed leather and steel breastplates...sounds a little silly to me, but whatever floats your boat i suppose...

i think he means the "american civil war", you know.. the "secession war", USA vs CSA, during the mid 1800's. Thats the most famous "civil war"... (i know this game takes place in england.)

Upvote 0
i think he means the "american civil war", you know.. the "secession war", USA vs CSA, during the mid 1800's. Thats the most famous "civil war"... (i know this game takes place in england.)

Famous among who exactly? The Irish (i think he's Irish) guy obviously feels the most important civil war was the Irish Civil War, and i, being English, feel the English Civil War was the most important.
/taking it too seriously.

Last edited:
Upvote 0