• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Perk Bonuses for Survivalist!

With more 25% reload speed it will help reload faster for the other skills you didn't pick between Tactical Reload, Heavy Weapons Training
and while ZED TIME most player used Mad Man and we can't decide reload or keep shooting because with Mad Man all weapon shooting faster 3x during ZED TIME so with more 25% and 75% from ZED TIME Reload we will have an instant reload and we can do both.
I alway have problem with switching weapons, i used rpg for big zeds and Hemoclobber for the smalls but its switch very slow so i think with 50% switching speed from Commando it will be useful for Survivalist
And nowadays every perk can do good their job and can dealt good damage while survivalist don't have any damage bonus beside Increase weapon damage 15% and it still pretty weak so i think increase it from 15% to 20 is a good idea

Upvote 0
I think I'd rather see the Survivalist change to take advantage of a supporting build of emp on one tree side and freeze zed on the other. So not so much as a huge overpowering damage but more a team support type to slow the advance of zeds. That said I do play a lot of solo games more than team. Easier in case the phone rings or something comes up where I need to pause playing.

Upvote 0