• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Mapper + Coder

Well, some of you might know me but a lot probably wont, My IGN is
Good-One-Driver I am a mapper & developer for a lot of games. I have made a ton of stuff for many games from skins, maps, models, hacks, plugins, server-side modifications, and so-on. I recently bought this game from the HumbleBundle pack and fell in love with it and I fell in love with the freedom to map and mod. So I am going to start mapping and moding, I am also going to try to bring a very large community over here also.

[url]www.rencorner.net[/URL]

If you have any questions feel free to ask me I am a very friendly guy and I have a lot to teach.

Sorry for my English it is not the best but I am from Ukraine and I try to write the best I can.

Well to go into more detail;

C&C Generals & Zero Hour: I have made about 50 maps, and a few skins, and 1 mod.

C&C Renegade: About 10 maps, about 300 skins, about 10 sound files, about 100 textures, 4 hacks/cheats, 20 server-side plugins, 8 client-side plugins, about 60 models / emitters. And helped on making TCW Mod.

Halo Combat Evolved: 4 Server-side Plugins & about 30 skins.

TS3: 2 Plugins

MIRC or IRC: 40 Plugins

Theres probably more but this is also I can think of off the top of my head.

Upvote 0
I use to have a site and forum with all my stuff on it which went down 2 years ago for inactivty from be because I took a one year break from computers.
[url]www.snipersdream.freeforums.org[/URL]

I know there are ways to visit old pages I just don't know how, but more of my recent stuff which is for C&C Renegade I have a bunch of stuff here:
[url]http://rencorner.net/forums/index.php/files/[/URL]

I know my stuff is all around the internetz I will find stuff and post.

Attachments

• 19ukgj.jpg
    19ukgj.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
  • vfbgw5.jpg
    vfbgw5.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 0
  • post-47-0-73325100-1363463179_thumb.jpg
    post-47-0-73325100-1363463179_thumb.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • carnageconcert2.jpg
    carnageconcert2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • rus1zk.jpg
    rus1zk.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

slmzgn.jpg

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

qntcva.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
hey hi, let me introduce my myself, im uriel and im new on modding and coding , my friend is ukranian, (he speaks your language)too and i was wondering if you can help us, he has a server and he needs a lot of help on modding , i know we dont deserve it, and you dont even know us, but please please please man we need help, we are honest people, and im frustrated, we really need help ,this is a project and we need help. thanks for reading my message. hope you can answer me back .good day

Upvote 0