• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Killing Floor update?

Apparo89

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
KILLING FLOOR HALLOWEEN EVENT

http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/halloween/

header_292x136.jpg

New DLC Character "Commando Chicken"
Complete the new achievements and unlock the new DLC Character, Commando Chicken!

ChickenSuit.png

ACHI

parkling in the Twilight
Kill The Vampire Patriarch Ringmaster in Bedlam

Carving The Jack O' Lantern
Decapitate a burning Halloween specimen in Bedlam

The Scene is Zed
Kill 250 Halloween Specimens in Bedlam

Zed October
Win a Bedlam Match During the Halloween Event on Hard

This is No Ordinary Rabbit!
Kill 25 Halloween Scrakes in Bedlam

Trick, not Treat
Kill 5 Halloween Specimens with any gun without reloading

Rule The Roost
Get all 6 achievements and unlock Commando Chicken

Last edited:
Reactions: Pluberus
For the people complaining about bugs, you guys are punks! They've fixed a multitude of bugs since release, and I'm sure they'll get to those too eventually. I'm just glad we're still getting free content updates for a game that's more than 2 and a half years old. (A game which I love :D )

I'm just wondering which holiday it'll be: Halloween or Christmas. Or... you don't think it'll be Thanksgiving do you? That would be hilarious.

Upvote 0
Next update will be 10-th since Beta. How about fixing existing glitches/exploits/issues before adding new content to the game?!! Don't get me wrong, I like new stuff being added, but damn... most of the things I listed above can be fixed in 1 programmer's workday.

It could always be the case that they get fixed in this upcoming event/ update. :D

*hopes*

Upvote 0
For the people complaining about bugs, you guys are punks! They've fixed a multitude of bugs since release, and I'm sure they'll get to those too eventually. I'm just glad we're still getting free content updates for a game that's more than 2 and a half years old. (A game which I love :D )

I'm just wondering which holiday it'll be: Halloween or Christmas. Or... you don't think it'll be Thanksgiving do you? That would be hilarious.

What is this thanksgiving of which you speak?

I've not heard of this, is it important?

Reactions: Jake74 and jd641
Upvote 0
What is this thanksgiving of which you speak?

I've not heard of this, is it important?

Thanksgiving is a day celebrating a clever ruse by the pilgrims. By holding a giant "thanks for helping us not starve over the winter" feast, the pilgrims were able to lull the indians into a false sense of security. They then proceded to kick/ kill the indians off of their land and take it for themselves. This was justified by the pilgrims stylish overuse of buckles on almost every article of clothing they possessed. :rolleyes:

I even checked my sources, so you know this info is good. The philosopher/ historian in the park with a beard and paper bag in hand told me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Formless
Upvote 0
Thanksgiving is a day celebrating a clever ruse by the pilgrims. By holding a giant "thanks for helping us not starve over the winter" feast, the pilgrims were able to lull the indians into a false sense of security. They then proceded to kick/ kill the indians off of their land and take it for themselves. This was justified by the pilgrims stylish overuse of buckles on almost every article of clothing they possessed. :rolleyes:

I even checked my sources, so you know this info is good. The philosopher/ historian in the park with a beard and paper bag in hand told me.

What a ****ty national holiday.

Reactions: Formless and jd641
Upvote 0