• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Interview?

Great interview.

Couple of things I noted. Confirmation that you can use enemy weapons (makes sense to me for veterans). Looks like the PPSh drum is an unlock - sounds weird to me, like it's an unlock for the sake of unlocking. I was under the impression drums were the norm. Oh well.

I'm hoping the animation isn't done yet at 3:48, with that sliding / walk.

Over all, looking pretty good.

Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing.

Just a thought... these new interviews, previews, screenshots, videos etc. could be titled individually better (for example Gamereactor Interview: Ingmar Spit [DATE]). Otherwise there will be soon dublicate threads including the same interview or some other new interview - all titled "New interview" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
At last an RO'telligent interviewer :)

Nice informative interview. Kudos to Ingmar and the interviewer.

As Mormegil pointed out, the sliding walk was a little disconcerting.

And again, I think the weapon switching is too CoDish. Much too fast, imo. But I'm picking nits...... Its sounding better and better.

Upvote 0
Ingmar Spit, ladies and gentlemen! Let's have a round of applause! :IS2:

7EcWZ.gif

Upvote 0
I like how sassy's enthusiasm shows in those interviews, although in this one it took a little while before he really started to get going. The last few minutes really showed personal enthusiasm for the title which for some reason made it much more nice to listen to that interview for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: aceleryfarmer
Upvote 0
I like how sassy's enthusiasm shows in those interviews, although in this one it took a little while before he really started to get going. The last few minutes really showed personal enthusiasm for the title. In that enthusiasm that can really make other peoples enthusiastic for the game.

I began to wonder how many times he have answered the same questions, since some answers where identical to the last interview. Great going to stay enthusiastic.

Upvote 0
Scopes are unlocks? I hope that's just for snipers and not for the standard riflemen.

Also, not pleased at the bayonets now being unlocks considering they were standard with every rifle...and were almost always fixed when using a Mosin.

Great interview with sasquatch as usual however.

Also, can TWI clarify the pistol issue? Do all classes get pistols?

Last edited:
Upvote 0