• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New forum style

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Holy molly does it feel awkward to use it on a phone... Since i've personally got used to smaller size of forum names as more of them fitted into the screen.

But it looks nice.... Maybe there's an app version of this forum?

K couple of min later.
    Speed is nice, chat no longer lags hard as it used to, and the surfing the forum feels much more responsive.

But i still gonna miss the old style a bit mostly because of accessing the sub forum straight from the main menu, now it will involve more scrolling and clicking.

Anyway good job team :)

Its there.
    Also, shouldn't be there a tag that says "new" on a new post... Or a reply?
    I know that B2 post is new, yet it doesn't have any marking of "unread post"

You know what, the forum is much more comfortable to navigate through on a phone, when in browser its set as "desktop site".
    Everyrthing instantly gets layed out, and since the forum runs faster... The option no longer feels like arse to use xD

Upvote 0
    But what if its someone else's post?
    Since in old forum it marked something new on someone's thread as yellow.
    (Its actually late and i have to get up really early, and im here trying to learn as much of the new layout as possible xD, good day and for me good night)

Oh also, how's the testing of dlc weapons going?

Upvote 0