• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Features to the Game

CANUEF

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2020
  • Weapon fov should be added. It has a command, but it is perceived as cheating, especially when the right click is made, it breaks down.
  • New ready-made messages and ringtones should be added. These are SC/FP is coming! Guys, Bullets/Armor/Weapons is here! Everyone, the BOSS is here! and more but it is healthier for it to automatically detect it when it is next to an item.
Example: use the automatic ready message system when a bullet is next to the package, saying that this is the Bullet package here! as a result, you can make it say both a message and a voice message. It will be a little tiring to do voice acting for each character, but I'm sure everyone will like it as I step in. It will be really useful, especially for those who do not know English properly.
  • If you stopped changing the server filter when using it, there should be a close button.
  • After the C4s have been discarded, they should be retrieved from the ground again. (I write it as a reminder in the previous position.)
  • It would be nice if the task system had weapon icons, map icons and character icons. (I write it as a reminder in the previous position.)