• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New character idea!

Q-OF-97

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 13, 2020
Hey everyone I recently just bought the badass Santa bundle to support you all of the creative team of killing floor 2 and enjoy playing as a bill goldberg version of Santa lol but i had i idea since youll make character bundles and weapon that can be bought with actually currency why combine the 2 together! I had the idea if a Quarter pound character that can be bought and played as
- he would have big but actually hands to hold all the weapon vs the meat grinder mace the others have
-and instead of having a knife he would use his actually hands to punch the opposing zeds so it would be like the static shockers, so then that would be his signature weapon with the bundle
- he character design would be very similar to a ordinary quarter pound, with small but obvious cosmetic changes to set him apart ( maybe a torn shirt with a sleeve missing, torn pants and his toes busting out his shoe or or maybe no shoes at all🤷🏾‍♂️)
- the back story would be that be was in the process of being fully transformed and reprogrammed but something happened where he didn't get reprogrammed and manged to escape the labs with his prior and unaltered personality/intelligence with the body of a quarter pounder, and is out to stop the opposite nightmare and hordes of zeds
- and his name would be something like knuckle duster
Clown skin, which would be call clown pound and floral skin which would be called ground pound, and maybe and more traditional flesh poind look.with his on wouch but definitely have to be clothed though, i would really appreciate if you all could make this happen and will got out of pockt to buy the bundle and support the team again, be safe and stay blessed

As a steampunk enthusiast, I do believe it would be neat to get perk-centric steampunk skins once more. I thought they looked good... If a bit out of place.

Then again, it would basically means having ten skins worth of content... Which might prove too much to release at once. Also, since I complained about the themed-updates always being the same, I obviously don't want the game to become a steampunk-fest.

But this begs the question : would a steampunk Killing Floor spin-off even be worth it? Like... Maybe even just as a special mod.

Reactions: Barot8
Upvote 0