• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Neuraxis looking for a home (again)

Skew

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
Denmark
This time I get my own thread!

After playing World of Warcraft for about 2 months, I've decided to quit in favor of a challenging game. I was the Russian realism unit, 7th Guards Army until it disbanded. During my World of Warcraft months, I've also played in the Iron Crescendo tournament.

I consider myself to be a flexible gamer without of experience, both with the game and the community, playing since the mod. (forgot which version :p)

Crap aside, I'm looking for a solely European clan with an age requirment of 16. To avoid sounding like a snob, I'll just suggest that a clan I might be able to enter atleast fit these requirments:

- Training atleast 2 days a week
- Clan older than 2 months
- Atleast 10 active members

And uh.. I'm 18 years old, I live in Denmark, I speak fluent English and I understand the many weird accents of English. (I should know from the 7GA! :D)

Bit late but never mind ...

If your still looking try {Core} @ http://www.core-clan.org

We have 3 main divisions, Euro, NA + Finnish

Our Euro division boasts approx 30 members, about 12 regularly active.
We train weekly, play competative nightly and have 2 servers which are kept busy.

If still looking? check us out in one of our servers, IPs can be found on homepage of site.

Upvote 0
{Core} and #IcM# great bunch, though check us out also.

We maybe what you're looking for.

recruitment.gif

TAW are looking for RO players to join us.

We currently practice once a week and scrim once a week , also we've just joined Clanbase, and are in need of regular mature players. Ladder play is not essential though, just there if you want it.

Drop me an email to discuss further - [email protected] or add me to xfire: 11hunter11.

Hope to here from you soon,

HUNTER

Upvote 0