• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Need someone to help me with my conversion mod *RESIDENT EVIL*

KonaKonaXII

Mar 28, 2014
Hey everybody
I hate asking for help but this time I need it.

What I'm trying to do is create a total conversion mod, from Killing Floor to Resident Evil. I can change the names of weapons, create my own perk and change the music, but I cannot create new weapons.
I've tried and I've tried, I've followed YouTube videos but I'm getting nowhere.
So I was wondering if anybody on here would be able to help me. You'll be thanked and credited for your work, obviously.
The weapons I would like:

S.T.A.R.S. Samurai Edge RE3 9mm Beretta with a laser pointer (same stats as the 9mm handgun, call it the Samurai Edge Jill Variant)

S.T.A.R.S. Samurai Edge RE5 9mm Beretta with a laser pointer(same stats as the MK.23, call it the Samurai Edge Wesker Variant)

H&K VP70M 9mm handgun with a laser pointer (same stats as the 9mm handgun, call it the VP70)

H&K MP5 without the medic, has a flashlight instead (Same stats though)

M37 Sniper Rifle (slightly less damage than the M99 but the scope and power of the crossbow)

That's it for the weapons I want. Thank you to anyone who can help me, and thank you for at least looking at my thread. Please contact me with any questions

Squishy~