• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Need help with your server? Just ask

-MGS- Sniper

Grizzled Veteran
May 22, 2011
Hi just letting everyone know i am here to help with any KF server installs you are having probs with.

I have been installing dedis for about 8 years now.

Any probs or if you need someone to help one2one just ask :)

Oh and im not trying to make money i am happy to help for nothing.

Just ask Jack Carver, a prominent member on here if you need a reference lol

But honestly i have alot of free time atm so please dont hesitate to ask.

You can add me on steam if you like just ask for my steam user to add me.

Just thought i would chip in with the community :p

I have an older desktop computer that I don't use anymore, can I set it up as a dedicated KF server?
Yes as this is how I use to do it. Now I have a dedicated server.

If so, do I need a second Steam account? Do I need to purchase a second copy of KF? (I ask because I know I can only be logged into Steam on one computer at a time)

No as it runs without the use of a steam account. It just needs to contact the KF servers online and that is it. :)

Upvote 0
Hi just letting everyone know i am here to help with any KF server installs you are having probs with.

I have been installing dedis for about 8 years now.

Any probs or if you need someone to help one2one just ask :)

Oh and im not trying to make money i am happy to help for nothing.

Just ask Jack Carver, a prominent member on here if you need a reference lol

But honestly i have alot of free time atm so please dont hesitate to ask.

You can add me on steam if you like just ask for my steam user to add me.

Just thought i would chip in with the community :p

I also am here if anybody would like some help. I have been doing Unreal Series servers for about 9 years now (since I was 10 :p).

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
wow did not expect this thread to get so many replies lol i had some pc probs but am back now

@ FLUX cheers mate for helping on here in my absence I would be very happy if you could follow this thread too to lend a hand :p

Thanks

Also if anyone needs instant help just add ask and i will add you to steam friends

Upvote 0
wow did not expect this thread to get so many replies lol i had some pc probs but am back now

@ FLUX cheers mate for helping on here in my absence I would be very happy if you could follow this thread too to lend a hand :p

Thanks

Also if anyone needs instant help just add ask and i will add you to steam friends

It will be no problem at all as I have got lots of experience in Unreal Series servers :)

My steam account: zifluxiz
My xfire account: headsplitter0

Just incase you anyone wants to contact me.

Upvote 0
I've tried twice now installing the server ads mutator and both times have managed to break it :B I'll try once more and then I guess I'll be seeking the help of you guys!

By the way, I'd like to say that it's a really nice thing you're both doing. On behalf of everyone else, we totally appreciate it :D

If you need help then contact one of us and we'll easily help (im usually here when I can - not working that is lol).

Upvote 0