• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Need help with getting in level, stuck in spectator view

fsdfs

Apr 6, 2015
Hi. I made a custom map. But when I join the map im just in spectator view where I placed player start. Is there any way I can join? I don't get why the team selection wont show up. Is there something im suppose to add into my map first, I saw this thing on spawn area in actor classes if that has anything to do with it. I just don't know

Im using Red Ochestra Osfront 41-45. I tried looking for the things you mentioned but couldn't find it unless its for RO2.
[EDIT] Okay, when I play the map in the game and not the editor the team selection shows up, when I click join allies or join axis theres no roles to select. No weapons(everything in each catergory role selection, primary weapons, etc are all missing its empty, no words, no pictures, no nothing in those boxes). And if I click continue it says "The role you selected is full. Select another role from the list and hit continue" Also theres no bots joining It says 0 underneath axis and allies. Also you cant click join axis nor allies or spectate(it just clicks you cant choose any of them or go back) when you already chose a team at the start as I mentioned above, but both still say 0, so clearly im on neither team, somethings wrong. Theres also no pictures of weapons in the role selection or anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0