• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Need help please

Gertzu77

Apr 8, 2015
So I tried playing KF2, when I launched the game it was like in the lowest resolution ever so it was impossible to read anything. I tried to find resolutions in options but I couldn't and ended up clicking something that I have no idea what it is. Now when I try to launch the game it's in a small window and crashes after a couple of seconds and I can't get into it anymore. Any help?

EDIT: Game only crashes when in windowed mode. When I go to options, where the resolution is there's only one thing available and the rest is blank. I can't read it tho because of the resolution the game puts me in...
When I put quality to high game crashes and says Resolution is too low to run the game.

Last edited:
We'll need a little more information than that.

Meanwhile, if you have intel HD integrated graphics, it may not work. If you have both integrated graphics and a better mobile graphics adapter, make sure the machine is using the good GPU.
I can launch it in fullscreen now without crashing. I just need to know how to change resolution in the game now since it's impossible to read text.

Upvote 0