• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Need help on a little known game...

Trendkill

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2006
Dorset, UK
I doubt many have played the game Stalingrad but I thought this would be one of the best places to ask if anyone has...

I'm stuck on the RKKA mission God of War, I'm not exactly sure what I have to do, I'm pretty sure I eliminated all the German defenses but the objective marker on the map is still in the same place and I can't seem to complete the mission, I hope there's someone who can help me and and maybe tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:
I think I can help you if you tellme more about this mission: what are the objectives, what number is it (like, mission Nr 5 for Russians, for example). I haven't played Stalingrad, but I've found Russian forum dedicated to it, so.. :)
More details, please.

OK, found the topic about it.
First, you need to send assault troops to the South of the map and fire German battery with your howitzers. And then just clean the map from all the invaders. Also, you should check the West side of the map, there are some heights with platoon of German infantry and AA gun. Send some tanks and infantry there. It is said that this missions has common problem of "last alien" - you have to destroy every German unit,and the last one of them can hide somewhere. So, check every corner, check the houses as well.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think I can help you if you tellme more about this mission: what are the objectives, what number is it (like, mission Nr 5 for Russians, for example). I haven't played Stalingrad, but I've found Russian forum dedicated to it, so.. :)
More details, please.

OK, found the topic about it.
First, you need to send assault troops to the South of the map and fire German battery with your howitzers. And then just clean the map from all the invaders. Also, you should check the West side of the map, there are some heights with platoon of German infantry and AA gun. Send some tanks and infantry there. It is said that this missions has common problem of "last alien" - you have to destroy every German unit,and the last one of them can hide somewhere. So, check every corner, check the houses as well.
Good luck.
It's a level where you start with four 203mm howitzers and basically just have to destroy all the German defenses that cover the map with the howitzers and the few tanks and infantry units you have.

It's possible there may be one or two Germans but once I'd cleared all trenches and bunkers I searched the map with my tanks and couldn't find a thing.

Upvote 0