Need a team for 96'sSpectre model Mutator

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

acidchalk

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 24, 2009
What is the normal poly count for specimen anyway? How many triangles is that thing? I might be interested in texturing it, but it's been a while.

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
depends on what you want to do it

If its a specimen that doesnt show up often get arround 7 to 10.000 polycount. A clot is arround 4 to 4,5 I believe. The Patty is 15.000 I think.

Our Brute was 8,5 I believe... And the Maul is 12.000 I think...

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
What is the normal poly count for specimen anyway? How many triangles is that thing? I might be interested in texturing it, but it's been a while.

Old thread.

Anyway, didn't NoGlory already make a model? :confused:

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
Its a pretty hard job if you look at what he was searching for. The Brute took us about 1.5 month's with a team of 4 lol.

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Well thats quite a waste...

To be used on only one server

I agree :p But they were the only people I could find at the time. I may release a free version of the cyclops to the public if they agree, with a new model if I have time. But until then it'll just be suprise to those that join the server :)

Last edited:

slavek

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
I agree :p But they were the only people I could find at the time. I may release a free version of the cyclops to the public if they agree, with a new model if I have time. But until then it'll just be suprise to those that join the server :)

Any chance of an IP/clan name for this server so we can see it for ourselves? :D

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
strange...then why havent we seen this thing with ingame screenshots..

Can you get those at least? :)

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
strange...then why havent we seen this thing with ingame screenshots..

Can you get those at least? :)

If you search the forums for cyclops, you'll find the hi-poly model pics from back when I was trying to generate interest. As for the server, it's a private one for a clan. However, after I finish my current project, I think I'll be releasing the cyclops.

braindead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
NoGlory, I think you are starting to confuse everyone because from your first input it makes out that you have a fully working 'SPECTRE' that everyone wants to see but now you have mislead everyone to the cyclops.

This is a topic for the 'SPECTRE' not the cyclops, so......do you have a working model in game of the 'SPECTRE'? if so please post images.

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
NoGlory, I think you are starting to confuse everyone because from your first input it makes out that you have a fully working 'SPECTRE' that everyone wants to see but now you have mislead everyone to the cyclops.

This is a topic for the 'SPECTRE' not the cyclops, so......do you have a working model in game of the 'SPECTRE'? if so please post images.

Ah fair enough, I am derailing this topic, no, I don't have a specter model, Vidgamedude never released his.