• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Native Role Names

I'd be willing to bet the only reason we haven't seem native role names yet is that the only footage we've seen was being presented to the press; they probably wouldn't understand all the native class names. Also HoS is trying to be more accessible, so having the historical names in the PR might be a bit confusing to the people TWI is trying to reach.

Upvote 0
no option please. just straight up russian and german names for each class for added authenticity and immersion. it's not like people will actually sit there crying their eyes out unable to quickly learn which class is which. i mean the inevitable crossover of call of duty players will probably be pretty dumb, but they can't be that dumb.

Upvote 0
no option please. just straight up russian and german names for each class for added authenticity and immersion. it's not like people will actually sit there crying their eyes out unable to quickly learn which class is which. i mean the inevitable crossover of call of duty players will probably be pretty dumb, but they can't be that dumb.

Oh they can be so dumb you first would imagine it's possible. They pull off nades and keep holding them until the bang! and then will shout cheater! at the enemy players with the highest scores. :D
But actually you're right, do we need those in the game? But on the other hand TWI might need the money and yet again why sacrifice something for newcomers?

EDIT: I just noticed something about the German smg trooper "Sto

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Why not have an option, it is client side so it won't split community/servers and it adds accessibility for those who don't understand Russian/German or rather use English names.

Upvote 0