• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad NA Clan Night?

My guys would be up for it. And our server would also be available. Maybe someone should take the reins on this and create a rotation for the clans to use. And the NA night switch from server to server, week to week. Say Crack Clan hosts it the first week, 5.SS the second, the Volks the third and so on until it rotates back around. Would be fun.

Possibly one of our clans create an area on their website to keep up with the schedule, the post the rotation here on the RO site? Just an idea.

Upvote 0
It sounds like a fun idea to me. I'd be in on this.

...a single night of the week sounds good, but how about a 'Veterans Haven' every night of every week? One clan could volunteer their server to be locked for one full week during the evening hours (say a 5-6 hour window) where clan members and known vets can congregate and have high level games. It wouldnt have requirements set in stone as far as participation time - meaning you could come and go as you need to. The clans can rotate the server between themselves weekly. I think a high level hang out, a place where you could go to keep your skills sharp (or even up your skills) without having a set 'clan match', would be a cool thing. Just an idea.

Upvote 0
We've done this before on an ad hoc basis with CoR, CiA, CoreNA, CC, VH, and a few others, and it's always been fun.

It's like playing in the mod again. Lots of skill, lots of class, and lots of good humored ribbing.

If you made a mistake you were dead. No second chances. Teamwork, flanking, frontal assaults, and sneaky ninja bastards are the norm. We would mix the teams randomly, or sometimes have Clans A & B take on C & D, whatever we felt like doing depending on the turnout.

Add a TS server into the mix and the play (and taunting) only gets better.

This is a great idea, and I hope we can implement it.

Upvote 0
It would be as simple as having the server admins for each clan contact each other on the weekends to hash out who has clan matches and such in the coming week - then they decide (or volunteer), based upon availability, who is going to host.

Then the password could be PM'ed or emailed to the participating clans' leaders - who then disseminate the pass to their team. The pass, obviously, would be good for the whole week during the set aside 'Vet Haven' time period.

I would recommend an open invite to established clans regardless of being Euro or NA - and then an individual invite basis for non-clanners like myself.

Having a nightly 'thang' would guarantee the high level play we all desire - of course some nights the server might be full and others not quite so, but it would be cool to have a place where you know you can get some good games together. Like our own little Cheers :cool:

Upvote 0
OK, we had CoreNA's server rock'en with CoreNA, cc//and RTR members on Wednesday night. :D It was a blast.:)
Wednesday night at 9:00 pm eastern might be a set day and time for clan night #1.
I know some clans practice on that day, thats why I propose having two clan nights. How about having the second night on the weekend. Maybe Saturday at 9:00 pm eastern, that way we can play all night.

Any thoughts?

Also, when teams are done practicing just join the sever, people come and go.

P.S.
Smokey will not be joining us.:mad:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
aww, dont trip smokey.

No one implied I would be the only non-clanner invited to these things.

To be frank - I've seen you once on a server for a short time, and in that short time you had already told me to 'Fu ck off' ...you may have been kidding but I'll never know. Either way, that isnt the preferred method to get on peoples good side ;) .

Don't remember that but I was definatly just joking. So know you know.

Great now I'm blacklisted. :confused:

Upvote 0