Mystery Monday

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RO.Player

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 17, 2010
do the hidden words lead to some type of phrase or sentence? b/c i think i have 5 so far but im not sure, depends on the answer to my question

Hourences

The Ball Team
Jul 13, 2010
www.TheBallthegame.com
The sixth. A part of an article from the late fifties. It should be pretty obvious where this week's secret word is hidden, but the question is, can you solve the puzzle?

tmtx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2010
Hey, I have a question. Will we be given time to solve the last Mystery Monday puzzle or will it be posted alongside the page which unlocks those discount codes? :confused:

Hourences

The Ball Team
Jul 13, 2010
www.TheBallthegame.com
Will be posted along the page where you enter the words, but we will announce when we are going put both of those pages online well in advance.
We will do our best to find a time that will somewhat work for most contintents but there will always be someone with a disadvantage probably time wise. That is hard to avoid.

tmtx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2010
Will be posted along the page where you enter the words, but we will announce when we are going put both of those pages online well in advance.
We will do our best to find a time that will somewhat work for most contintents but there will always be someone with a disadvantage probably time wise. That is hard to avoid.

Thanks!

Hourences

The Ball Team
Jul 13, 2010
www.TheBallthegame.com
Good to hear :)
Remember people, looking for one single word, not a sentence or several words.

We are thinking of perhaps adding a control number to every Mystery Monday. Like "The word we are looking for this week is X letters long". You people think we should do that? You'd be somewhat certain you found the right word then.

Reactions: RO.Player

Colt .45 killer

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2006
Good to hear :)
Remember people, looking for one single word, not a sentence or several words.

We are thinking of perhaps adding a control number to every Mystery Monday. Like "The word we are looking for this week is X letters long". You people think we should do that? You'd be somewhat certain you found the right word then.

that would be nice, as of now its more of a gut feeling that tells you your on the right track. some people go all out in these things, like myself.. as I am currently trying to tell if the beeping during hte 19 second video is morse code.... :rolleyes:

if you could also release back info from the first 7 stating how long the words are.....

Last edited: