• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My Theory On What Will Happen To Berserker And What The Dragon Perk Will Be

trqeng

Jan 29, 2015
Hello, my friends, this is my theory on what's going to happen to Berserker and what the Dragon perk is going to be about. Note that the evidence on this thread won't be enough to guarantee anything but i still want to share it with you people.

As we were told that Berserker's main weapons will be: Katana, Sledgehammer Shotgun, Buzzsaw Crossbow and Tactical Shovel. As we can see here Berserker will have one more ranged weapon and this saddens some people because on the first game Berserker was based on almost pure melee. My idea is that on the first game Berserker had many various buffs such as speed, strength and defense at the same time and i think that Dragon perk was made to split some of these buffs on the second game.

(After this part i will be talking about what's going to happen according to me, not what's really going to happen) Berserker will be based on meele but he will also be some-what good at ranged weapons as well and he will be based on tankiness and damage more than speed. Dragon perk will be the fast and more of a melee based version of Berserker. And developers said that each class will have 4 main weapons with 4 different tiers and the others will be just sidegrades instead of upgrades. Maybe Berserker will also get some other ranged weapons who knows?

Anyways, thank you for listening or in this case reading my theory. I know you can find some plotholes here and there but this is just a theory. If you have any ideas based around my theory or your theory, feel free to share them.

Note: English is not my native language so some of my sentences might not make perfect sense.

I have a feeling that the "buzzsaw bow" that we've seen in the trailers is the new "shredder" weapon, but can fire the buzzsaw, but also act as a chainsaw.

Or I could be completely making that up, but I'm semi-sure I saw Munk or Gibson mention that.
i dont remember where either but yeah that is accurate, it's a chainsaw with a projectile saw blade.

it's looking like the zerkers weapons have much more interesting alt fires this time

Upvote 0
1. It is coming back.
2. You would know this if you would had watched the trailers.
3. KF2 isn't KF1 so don't expect it to be the same.
4. Yes it is fun and thank god it is coming back.
Actually I do remember seeing it in one of the trailers. I'm interested in how they're going to balance the new berserker around it.
Was there an interview or something mentioning those 4 weapons from the OP, though, or was it just gathered from gameplay footage?

Upvote 0
I have a feeling that the "buzzsaw bow" that we've seen in the trailers is the new "shredder" weapon, but can fire the buzzsaw, but also act as a chainsaw.

Or I could be completely making that up, but I'm semi-sure I saw Munk or Gibson mention that.
Yeah, I can confirm, I clearly remember that.

Also, the tactical shovel is actually a pretty cool item named crovel
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emiy7y69hrc[/URL]
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5HWx4kjbH4[/URL]

Upvote 0
I like the buzzsaw bow but to me it looks like a Modern version of the Ripper.

razor.jpg

Upvote 0
Dragon perk will toss spoiled Chinese restaurant takeout boxes at zeds. And his melee weapon will be a pair of chopsticks. Second tier will be lap cheong sausage nunchuks.

Well, since, you know, vehicles are GOING to totally be a thing in KF2, each class should have their own. The dragon perk should have a slow moped, and always drive in the fast lane, slowly. And when ever anyone honks at him, he yells insults at them and flips them off and slows down even more.

Upvote 0