• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

My Suggestions

ScepTendo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2019
Online Leaderboard:
I know this game doesnt include multiplayer, but what if you could add a Online leaderboard to share with your friends (Through Friend list). Try to beat your friends amount of kills and show off whos the better Apex Predator.

Fight a Friends Shark NPC:
Maybe add the option to fight a friends Shark NPC (Through Friend list) with all the mutations they have collected over time.

More Playable Species of Shark:
I know this is mentioned alot but in my opinion this is a must for variety. Maybe the basic suspects of shark attacks. Great Whites, Tigers, White Tips, ETC. Each Sharks Beginning Stats are different. On a side note maybe add some special Sharks (Prehistoric): Helicoprion, Stethacanthus and Megalodon.

Cleaner Wrasse:
When your Shark gets too filthy from eating too much prey, get a clean up or bacteria will start damaging you little by little.

I hope you enjoy these suggestions!

-ScepTendo

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Welcome to the forums and thanks for the suggestions!