• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My Suggestions

Online Leaderboard:
I know this game doesnt include multiplayer, but what if you could add a Online leaderboard to share with your friends (Through Friend list). Try to beat your friends amount of kills and show off whos the better Apex Predator.

Fight a Friends Shark NPC:
Maybe add the option to fight a friends Shark NPC (Through Friend list) with all the mutations they have collected over time.

More Playable Species of Shark:
I know this is mentioned alot but in my opinion this is a must for variety. Maybe the basic suspects of shark attacks. Great Whites, Tigers, White Tips, ETC. Each Sharks Beginning Stats are different. On a side note maybe add some special Sharks (Prehistoric): Helicoprion, Stethacanthus and Megalodon.

Cleaner Wrasse:
When your Shark gets too filthy from eating too much prey, get a clean up or bacteria will start damaging you little by little.

I hope you enjoy these suggestions!

-ScepTendo

"Cleaner Wrasse:
When your Shark gets too filthy from eating too much prey, get a clean up or bacteria will start damaging you little by little."

This would potentially deter from the main focus of the game, and become annoying after a while. It also lacks sense: these fish automatically do this, it shouldn't have to be up to the player to "get a clean up".

Upvote 0