My posts

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

phlOgistOn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 2, 2013
UK
I believe you get immediate results once your post count passes a certain number.

It's an anti-spam/anti-troll measure that lots of forums use.

JosephBaier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 3, 2013
Ye. Post a few times useful stuff and you are free to go.

Last edited:

2Clicks

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 27, 2012
To the OP

Did you think it was a conspiracy against you by everyone else?

Everyone has to go through the same... honestly, were you expecting special treatment or something!? :p;)

Sazabi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 10, 2012
Make posts. Post, post, and post some more. Get involved and post useful posts. Doing this will up you into the "member" status and the "wait for approval" problem disappears.

I'm still "junior member" at 18 posts and no longer have to wait for approval. I think it went away for me around 7-8 posts. Maybe 10 is the magic number?

phlOgistOn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 2, 2013
UK
When I made my first reply to this I had 10 posts and I was already unmoderated...it might be as low as 5.