• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

My perks are reset and I am unable to select them

Neoco

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2009
I tried to play solo today on KF-Departed and KF-FilthsCross. When I got to the perk selection menu I found that my Commando perk lvl has been lowered from 4 to 0 and that the perk select button doesn't work. Also when I press play and then I pause, I am unable to view my perks or perk progress and I only have the tabs communication and help. Can somebody please help me here? All this started happening ever since I added the four new maps to my default KF maplist.

P.S This doesn't just apply for Departed and FilthsCross, this applies for all the maps

Last edited:

Neoco

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2009
I wasn't using sandbox, I had no mutators on and I was not using any cheats. I do not understand why I'm not allowed to select perks when playing offline as that was allowed before. And what annoys me the most is that at all or at least my Commando perk is now at lvl 0. It used to be at lvl 4

Benjamin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 17, 2009
France
I believe the Steam servers were down for some time, so check now to see if your perk levels have returned.

Neoco

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2009
It's back to normal for now but I want to know what I can in case this problem shows up again in the future

Nikkatsu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 14, 2009
It's back to normal for now but I want to know what I can in case this problem shows up again in the future
I have always just waited till the steams friends came back online. As soon as you see your friends came back online, the perks are enabled again.