• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

My Ostfront Vid

Gwart

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 8, 2006
I got a little lump in my throat watching that lone russian go 'over the top'.

Feldwebel Crin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 11, 2006
Great job, my only complaint is the bad video quality, but you did well. A very sober and solemn video.

Nimsky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
I like it! Different and artistic. Good choise of music, rock music really doesn't belong in a WWII vid.

It would have been ever better if the quality was better (might be google video though) and if you captured more soldiers in the shots. :)

82ndfrag

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Yeah Google Video has killed some of my DoD and CS movie's
quality : \

And usually video hosting sites with embedded videos dont show off the
efffects WMM can do.

Nice job on makin somethin original ;)

Reznor

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2006
Darmstadt, Germany
Nice video, its a pity the quality isnt that good.

I love to see the difference between RO videos and other player-made videos of other games: In videos about CS or DOD people tend to just cut their favourite frags together and put some rock-music on it. The RO videos capture the atmosphere and drama of the soldiers at the eastern front - just great. Nice example for the rather grown-up community of RO :)

redtango

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 8, 2006
very nice

very nice

wow, great vid, really nice job on that. music was great too. some german yelling the "brauche hilfe" at the very end cracked me up tho. hehe.

HalfDigested

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 8, 2006
UK
thanks!
as for the quality, i think it may be something to do with google video, the origional vid is about 4X the size of the one displayed on google.

and that "brauche hilfe" is a bit stupid i forgot to cut that out lol!

ive watched a few and people putting like hardcore punk or metal to the vids and it totaly kills the feeling, so i just took a different approach!

i think il have a go at making another one sometime too (this turned out better than i thought!).

HalfDigested

DyKo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 9, 2006
this is random but when is RO comin 2 UK?, were else can i get it from