• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My Mosin Nagant

barking

Jul 31, 2015
Hi, I have been playing red orchestra 2/rising storm for a long time. I decided to purchase a real Mosin Nagant. It is still in working condition. For any of you who don't know, Mosin Nagants were covered in cosmoline and stored for a long time to prevent rust. Mine is from 1938, all Mosins that were made before the ww2 saw service in the war. The bore is really good. I'm most likely going to add a scope and a new stock. The old stock is full of cracks and chips. It shoots great. The ammunition is corrosive Russian surplus from the 80's.

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

Ha I have one too :) Mine's from '43 and the current ammo is from '83. The receiver on yours is nicer than mine but my stock looks smoother.
Hmmmm I think this should go in podium since it doesn't directly pertain to the game.
The receiver and bore on mine is great. I put on an archangel stock so it can accept magazines. I also put a scope on it. I would post pictures but I'm on vacation.

Upvote 0