• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My level is reset to 0

Same issue here
level 45+ all gone

I think the tripwire is so bad, they doing it on purpose.

Google the "RS2 exp not saving", some post like 3years ago.

Now in 2021, still not fix.

Thank you to all your family Tripwire. from deep of my heart.

Attachments

• 210619155437.png
    210619155437.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0
Same issue here
level 45+ all gone

I think the tripwire is so bad, they doing it on purpose.

Google the "RS2 exp not saving", some post like 3years ago.

Now in 2021, still not fix.

Thank you to all your family Tripwire. from deep of my heart.
I am having the same problem. I was at 74 and then went to 0. How can I resolve this?
We are still looking into what may be causing this to happen to some players. What version of the game are you playing on? Could you supply us with your logs?

Upvote 0
You can find them in\Users\<name>\Documents\My Games.
The folder is named Rising Storm 2 for Steam users and Rising Storm 2 EGS for Epic Games users.

can you also check my logs and bring back my level. I was at level 98 and I lost all of it. All my hard work is gone and I can't say I'm happy about that

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    877 KB · Views: 2
  • Logs.zip
    877 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
Damn this happened to me too a few days ago. Level 58 and still have my level 50 vest and bandages on. I posted on Reddit about this. This better gets resolved soon since it's not an isolated case. At least I'm not completely alone in this. My game launches from Epic Games. I can try sending logs somewhere else but apparently, at 4380kb it's too big unless I did something wrong.

Upvote 0