• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My "Join" button doesn't seem to work. I can't join online games

KaiserIgen

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2019
Hi! I recently adquired Killing Floor 2 in Steam but I can't seem to play Online.

-Browser Server: If I click to join a server i can hear the "click" sound but nothing happens, no error message no loading, no nothing. I have tried to join servers with different difficulties, empty, full, mid-full, with high or low ping, with or without password = Nothing, just the click sound but it never tries to join the game

-Find a Match: It just goes on and on looking for a server or a message tells me there are no games with the filtres I choose (i changed filters a lot and nothing)

I have tried deleting the "Killing Floor 2" folder in Documents. I tried without Firewall/ANtivirus. I tried choosing a Server and then going Offline. I tried chaning the Max servers limit from 1000 to 10. Nothing!
Only ONE time I was altabbed and when came back I was loading a game, I don't know how or why!
Please help I really like this game