• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My friend and I...

SleepCycles

Sep 15, 2011
We're really enjoying this game. It's unpredictable and infuriating at times. It works in ways which I can't comprehend. We know it is the unfinished article and that there are issues that need to be addressed. But then again, we both loved the game STALKER. What a mess that was. However, the game grew because of a community of fans that loved the IP and had a desire to bugfix and mod themselves and helps the Devs, too. It's like that one Louis C.K. skit about our generation being a spoilt bunch of intolerable kids. "What my iPhone isn't working.. wha.. duuhhrrrr?", as he retorts "Give it a ****ing second. It's going to space!". But, I digress...

With all of that said, we keep going back for a game of RO2.

We've invested our money & time into the game already. I wish that I was more savvy on the tech front so I could offer a little constructive and useful critique to help the game. I don't see the benefit of moaning over and over about the same problem that the developers are aware of.

I DO NOT want my money back. I am more than happy to continue playing the game. I want to watch it grow. The potential outweighs the problems.

There has been a distinct lack of positivity around here. It is the kind of vibe that can ruin a good thing. Don't be that guy.

We're really enjoying this game. It's unpredictable and infuriating at times. It works in ways which I can't comprehend. We know it is the unfinished article and that there are issues that need to be addressed. But then again, we both loved the game STALKER. What a mess that was. However, the game grew because of a community of fans that loved the IP and had a desire to bugfix and mod themselves and helps the Devs, too. It's like that one Louis C.K. skit about our generation being a spoilt bunch of intolerable kids. "What my iPhone isn't working.. wha.. duuhhrrrr?", as he retorts "Give it a ****ing second. It's going to space!". But, I digress...

With all of that said, we keep going back for a game of RO2.

We've invested our money & time into the game already. I wish that I was more savvy on the tech front so I could offer a little constructive and useful critique to help the game. I don't see the benefit of moaning over and over about the same problem that the developers are aware of.

I DO NOT want my money back. I am more than happy to continue playing the game. I want to watch it grow. The potential outweighs the problems.

There has been a distinct lack of positivity around here. It is the kind of vibe that can ruin a good thing. Don't be that guy.

Well said +rep

Hang in there! RO gets funner the more you play it

Upvote 0
The problem really does lay within this bizarre area populated by rivalry between games and the complete lack of patience kids have. In an ideal World everyone would have enough time to really ensure the game is perfect. We're talking about an indie dev here. A bunch of guys that are doing this majority off their own backs without the resources of a major player.

And that is why we need to support this sort of development. Look at this game! **** being spoon fed. I like a challenge. I always have. Immediate satisfaction is bollocks anyway.

Upvote 0