• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation My first animation :D

First of all, the MP5 is an excellent animation, and I prefer it to the one implemented by TWI. However, there is a small thing i noted: The small flap(?) behind the magazine hanging down from the magazine well is the magazine release. In your animation, the thumb goes between the magazine release and the magazine, clearly not pressing it. If you put the thumb outside the magazine release, it would not look so obvious that it is not animated.

Not that I think I would notice with black hands on a black submachinegun in the heat of battle.

Upvote 0
well... i guess you could design a mag release where you just yank the mag out without toggling the release, but it wouldn't be very practical in the field, and you'd have to add gripping surface to each mag. it would require as much force to put in the mag (to engage the rounded tension point) as it is to take out the mag (to overcome the tension point)

Upvote 0
Could you stop doing that for a ****ing animation? It is really irritating.
EricFong honestly don't take his comments personal. They may be annoying but you're asking for feedback and he's giving it to you. Look at ro_sauces post for a full explaination of what The_Sorrow was really ment to say. Try to keep cool. I know people get annoying but what do you expect these days ;)

Reactions: Gooblaster
Upvote 0
EricFong honestly don't take his comments personal. They may be annoying but you're asking for feedback and he's giving it to you. Look at ro_sauces post for a full explaination of what The_Sorrow was really ment to say. Try to keep cool. I know people get annoying but what do you expect these days ;)

At least, he is wrong at the camera blob. I dunno why is he just always nitpicking on most unrelated thing about my animation.

Animation is animation, not real life. And then no one complain about TWI MP5's reload style?

Upvote 0
TWI MP5 Reload is a tactical reload and it looks beautiful, and no I was right about the camera bob, I have worked on so many of those things before so I know I am right

you ask for opinions and suggestions for your Animations so I give them so if you don't like the comments then don't ask for them, I'm just telling you how to make them more realistic and believable. and for the arguments I wouldn't say anything if I didn't know I was right.

Reactions: EricFong
Upvote 0
At least, he is wrong at the camera blob. I dunno why is he just always nitpicking on most unrelated thing about my animation.

Animation is animation, not real life. And then no one complain about TWI MP5's reload style?

TWI MP5 Reload is a tactical reload and it looks beautiful, and no I was right about the camera bob, I have worked on so many of those things before so I know I am right

you ask for opinions and suggestions for your Animations so I give them so if you don't like the comments then don't ask for them, I'm just telling you how to make them more realistic and believable. and for the arguments I wouldn't say anything if I didn't know I was right.

Guys you're both being a silly yeah, no need to pick an arguement on each other at all so let's stop and get back to how this forums should be ok?

Sorrow, maybe add in your suggestions saying that "if you want it more realistic then do this" then how you have done it recently so he knows where you're coming from.

Upvote 0
really? I see a few buggy parts in it but overall I think it's nice.

Flux I would love to keep away from these arguments, it doesn't matter how I put it he will still blow it out of context and say something like I'm nitpicking when I am simply stating a fact.

I'll continue picking parts out of his Animations but they should be taken into consideration because this is how you get better, you have to listen to what others say.

I really think the way I put this is clear but if I need to elaborate on My opinions and suggestions more then so be it.

Upvote 0
really? I see a few buggy parts in it but overall I think it's nice.

Flux I would love to keep away from these arguments, it doesn't matter how I put it he will still blow it out of context and say something like I'm nitpicking when I am simply stating a fact.

I'll continue picking parts out of his Animations but they should be taken into consideration because this is how you get better, you have to listen to what others say.

I really think the way I put this is clear but if I need to elaborate on My opinions and suggestions more then so be it.
Oh mate I understand you clearly with what you mean. Im only stating maybe to explain yourself a little more so he doesn't feel so threatened by it. Im only just trying to keep the arguements minimal and that's it.

Reactions: EricFong
Upvote 0