• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation My first animation :D

on the m4 reloads, empty mags dont just drop out of the gun like that.

full ones, maybe sometimes if you jiggle the gun, but thats just reckless.

so have him grip the mag, finger the release, and pull the mag out.

on that knight's armament video, that is fairly unrealistic to do during combat, plus they have modified the mag well to allow that to happen easily.

also, the dust cover doesnt automatically close like that. it is spring loaded to open if the user closes it in conditions requiring it to be closed.

Upvote 0
on the m4 reloads, empty mags dont just drop out of the gun like that.

full ones, maybe sometimes if you jiggle the gun, but thats just reckless.

so have him grip the mag, finger the release, and pull the mag out.

on that knight's armament video, that is fairly unrealistic to do during combat, plus they have modified the mag well to allow that to happen easily.

also, the dust cover doesnt automatically close like that. it is spring loaded to open if the user closes it in conditions requiring it to be closed.

Wrong, mag does drop out like that when you press the mag release button and flip the gun so fast to the right. :p

It is what I want to made and it is my first animation. Plus, it IS an animation. No shooting some gun in real life.

When do you normally see someone do that sort of thing on their knife when facing someone? To me I always think they are trying to take the mick out of the enemy to sort of say "bring it on!". Nothing offencive honestly but something I just think when I see it which made me lol :p

Some really brave soldier? I dunno, but I can do that in real life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
actually RO_Sauce is right, and he knows his stuff considering he works with guns... atleast I think he still does.

Just remember, I not the very good animator as I AM still new. And I know ABOUT guns too.

Just don't toss these weight on me, or I will stop what I am doing.

Check the latest animation of that knife instead of M4.

Last edited:
Upvote 0