• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] ZED Manager

You should update FemaleFP to v093.

Make sure you have updated ScrnMonsters.u to the latest version. I'm not tracking version numbers for such small packeges, so just redownload and overwrite the file to make sure it is the latest version. Its size should be 104809B.

If that won't help, then you are probably hitting max file limit. New update added new packages, leaving less space for custom content. Try removing some custom weapons. Or you can remove golden/camo/neon weapons. Most of them are useless garbage anyway.

Upvote 0
I'll try the newer FFP. The links I used to update zeds/tsc/scrn were the ones at the top of your post here yesterday:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ScrNBalance/discussions/2/45350245003328612/

For the most part it's working again. Had to rename gorefasts to the new name. I took out every non-needed files, to be on the safe side. A bunch of maps are broke again when MapVote is turned on.

At least the monsters are working again. Thanks for doing what you do and being very helpful. :)

Brb as I do a few FaceDesks after all this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Spent the afternoon getting this working (I'm a noob). Are Fatales supposed to be spawning on wave 3 (Long/Normal game) :confused:

The way I've done everything so far is:

- Downloaded all the monster resources as well as ZedManager mutator.
- Copy everything to the server
- Modify ZedCfgA section to enable the zeds that I want
- Set the server .bat file to include the following:
Code:
?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut,ScrnBalanceSrv.ScrnBalance,SuperZombieMut.SuperZombieMut,ScrnZedManager.ZedCfgA,KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft
Is that all I have to do?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Spent the afternoon getting this working (I'm a noob). Are Fatales supposed to be spawning on wave 3 (Long/Normal game) :confused:

The way I've done everything so far is:

- Downloaded all the monster resources as well as ZedManager mutator.
- Copy everything to the server
- Modify ZedCfgA section to enable the zeds that I want
- Set the server .bat file to include the following:
Code:
?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut,ScrnBalanceSrv.ScrnBalance,SuperZombieMut.SuperZombieMut,ScrnZedManager.ZedCfgA,KFPatHPLeft.MutPatHPLeft
Is that all I have to do?

Seems like you've done everything right. Tbh I don't know much about Fatale, because its profile, same as Sick, Shafter and Goreshank, were made by Forrest Mark X, but I just incorporated them into ZED Manager.

If you're not happy with Fatale spawning profile, then you can set Runtime ZED Replacement instead. For example, the next line replaces 25% of Husks with Fatales starting with wave 5:
Code:
ZedRepl=(From="KFChar.ZombieHusk",To="HMFataleMut.ZombieFatale",bChildren=True,Chance=0.25,StartWave=5)
More info on our group page: ZED Manager v5.00

Upvote 0
If you're not happy with Fatale spawning profile, then you can set Runtime ZED Replacement instead. For example, the next line replaces 25% of Husks with Fatales starting with wave 5:
Code:
ZedRepl=(From="KFChar.ZombieHusk",To="HMFataleMut.ZombieFatale",bChildren=True,Chance=0.25,StartWave=5)
More info on our group page: ZED Manager v5.00

So this actually made my life easier in replacing stuff, now I can just randomize all sorts of things.

Upvote 0