• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Meaning that you cant use your weapons that you have purchased or picked. weapon list shows empty also or if there is weapon and you choose it it disappears.

This has happened always sometimes, but now it has been happening in almost every game. Could be just me since no one else is reporting it.

Also lot of client crashes are happening again when you join in the game.

I experienced what you are experiencing before. You're not able to select weapons you've bought and it takes up weight right? Also an empty list so you can't sell the weapon again. Sadly it may be due to this mutator conflicting with another mutator you have installed. That's what happened to mine. I had to uninstall everything and add the mutators bit by bit. I'd say that poosh's mutator is working great but I have a feeling a mutator is conflicting with poosh's mutator. Give it a try again with a clean install of KF and add poosh's mutator first before anything else.

Upvote 0
Meaning that you cant use your weapons that you have purchased or picked. weapon list shows empty also or if there is weapon and you choose it it disappears.

This has happened always sometimes, but now it has been happening in almost every game. Could be just me since no one else is reporting it.

Also lot of client crashes are happening again when you join in the game.

I believe this happens when you start the game and there is no perks in the perk selection window, like the old perk bug. I usually just type 'testreplink' in the console and they show up and everything is fine after. This seems to be happening more often since 8.20 and ScrnSP and it happens to me more often than anyone else, I guesss because the server is in my LAN and my client connects too fast or something.

As for the crashes, I've indeed been crashing more often than usual too, sometimes from a fresh client start like this: [url]http://pastebin.com/f3sW5EMF[/URL] it happened during games a few times too

I have plenty of ram available but I'll try re-enabling the garbage collection in my client maybe ?

Upvote 0
I believe this happens when you start the game and there is no perks in the perk selection window, like the old perk bug. I usually just type 'testreplink' in the console and they show up and everything is fine after. This seems to be happening more often since 8.20 and ScrnSP and it happens to me more often than anyone else, I guesss because the server is in my LAN and my client connects too fast or something.

That was different bug earlier when you started game with no perks shop was also empty. Now this happens in the middle of the game. And this bug has existed for long time.

Upvote 0
Hi poosh, I had a problem with ScrnBalance mod. While playing on the server, such as a random crash bug (crashes client), when you press Esc. Do not prompt in what could be the problem and how to fix it? Please!!!

Here is the code of the error:

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2600 MHz with 4094MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 (4725)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::processEvent <- (ScrnPlayerController KF-046-PoliceStation.ScrnPlayerController, Function ScrnBalanceSrv.ScrnPlayerController.ShowMenu) <- UObject::ScriptConsoleExec <- (ScrnPlayerController KF-046-PoliceStation.ScrnPlayerController) <- UPlayer::Exec <- UViewport::Exec <- UWindowsViewport::Exec <- UInput::ExecInputCommands <- UInput::process <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- WM_KEYDOWN <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 726F6F6C 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Upvote 0
Hi poosh, I had a problem with ScrnBalance mod. While playing on the server, such as a random crash bug (crashes client), when you press Esc. Do not prompt in what could be the problem and how to fix it? Please!!!

Here is the code of the error:

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2600 MHz with 4094MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 (4725)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::processEvent <- (ScrnPlayerController KF-046-PoliceStation.ScrnPlayerController, Function ScrnBalanceSrv.ScrnPlayerController.ShowMenu) <- UObject::ScriptConsoleExec <- (ScrnPlayerController KF-046-PoliceStation.ScrnPlayerController) <- UPlayer::Exec <- UViewport::Exec <- UWindowsViewport::Exec <- UInput::ExecInputCommands <- UInput::process <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- WM_KEYDOWN <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 726F6F6C 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

I'm aware of this bug, but I haven't found the source (and solution) for that.

Upvote 0
Sometimes my server crashed, and get crashlog. I find in this row in crashlog: 12:01:24 2015
ScrnBalance: Calling CheckEndGame() for already ended game!
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection

This is the problem? Or any idea?

For some reasons KFGameType does call CheckEndGame() twice. That's why I put a check and log output line. But that shouldn't cause a crash.

Upvote 0
is there anyway to up the level to 255, now the max is 71

is there anyway to up the level to 255, now the max is 71

[ScrN] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk
Version 8

Latest version is v8.21 ( ChangeLog )
Release Notes

Overview
Mutator allows to balance and enhance vanilla game in the following directions:
  1. PERK LEVEL BALANCE. Automatically lowers perks, which are too high for current difficulty and raises perks, that are too low. So you can split visual and bonus parts of the perks.
  2. SPAWN BALANCE. Adjusts weapon prices and spawn inventory to make it approximately even across the perks. Allows to configure spawn inventory for each perk/level and customize buy/sell prices for every weapon in the game!
  3. WEAPON BALANCE. Slightly adjusts weapon parameters, trying to make each of them useful in some circumstances. Also removes annoying issues and exploits.
    • Green Laser Sights for M14EBR
    • Alt. Fire for Husk Cannon: Napalm Launcher
    • Hunting Shotgun`s single shell reload + 3 exploits fixed
    • Balanced IJC weapons added to the official game in 1035 patch and in DLCs.
    • New weapons: M79 Incendiary, M79M Medic Grenade Launcher and M4-203M Medic Rifle.
    • and much more...
  4. GUNSLINGER PERK. A new perk designed to use pistols, esp. dual versions.
    • Total pistol rebalance: now every pistol (single or dual) has own niche.
    • Both head and body damage bonus with pistols.
    • "Cowboy mode" - extra speed, fire rate and reload bonus when holding dual pistols without an armor.
    • New weapons: Dual 44 Magums and MK23s with Laser Sights.
  5. Server-side ACHIEVEMENTS. More than 300 custom achievements for surviving maps in different game modes, plus achievements for performing special tasks, techniques and granting teamwork.
  6. 7+ PLAYER GAMES. Dynamic level cap feature adjust max perk level to match player count. Adjusted wave sizes, zed squad spawn rate, additional perk bonuses above level 6 etc. to make 7+ player games balanced, challenging and fun.
  7. CUSTOM WEAPON SUPPORT. Now server admins can apply perk bonuses on custom weapons in config file! No more need to override perk or/and weapon code! Details here.
  8. ALTERNATE BURNING MECHNISM. fixes bugs and issues listed here, including "Crawler infinite burn" bug. Allows continuous burning zeds.
  9. A lot of other popular features: Manual Reload, Forced Max Players, Faked Players, Show Damage, Show Speed etc.
    Each feature can be turned on or off independently. So you can use only those features you like.

Spawn Balance
Starting from version 6 it is possible to configure spawn inventory for every perk and level, including buy and sell prices for every weapon in the game.

Berserker
Level 5 spawns with Axe (instead of Chainsaw)
Level 6 spawns with Chainsaw only no matter of difficulty
Adjusted melee weapon prices:
Machete -

Upvote 0
How i can fix zed stuck and high ping, when zed stuck, ping on server very high ???

What server? What zeds get stuck on what? We need examples of what you are getting otherwise we can't help at all. For all I know, this is basic problems from a server getting bugs from a bugged map. Doubt it very much that this mutator has any relevance to the problem.

Try give pictures and more information and we'll try to help you out.

Upvote 0