• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Looks like something wrong with your KF itself. Verify your game cache and ensure that your are using ServerPerks v7.10.

i already Verify, it's not my server, it's dedicated server, i am player on this, i don't know why, after update from 7.41 to 8.05 i crash everyday.
This is server 125.212.220.247:7707, and this Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/killingfloorvoz

Upvote 0
Requesting that the spectate feature has the ability to not only go forward through the list of players but also backwards. Since forward is left click, can you make it so that right click goes backwards through the list?

Makes it much easier to get back if you click by mistake on a server of 20 people or pass the person you're trying to spectate and have to go through all the people again...

Upvote 0
Requesting that the spectate feature has the ability to not only go forward through the list of players but also backwards. Since forward is left click, can you make it so that right click goes backwards through the list?

Makes it much easier to get back if you click by mistake on a server of 20 people or pass the person you're trying to spectate and have to go through all the people again...
You can assign up to two favorites and switch between them via SwitchWeapon command (gun slot keys):
Code:
SwitchWeapon 1 - switch to next team
SwitchWeapon 2 - switch to flag carrier
SwitchWeapon 3 - cycle through the team
SwitchWeapon 4 - assign favorite player
SwitchWeapon 5 - cycle between 2 favorite players
SwitchWeapon 6 - cycle between big zeds (base HP >= 1000)
SwitchWeapon 7 - cycle between Fleshpounds and Patriarch

Hello,

Does this mod work with the Custom Character Enabler mutator?

You don't need Custom Character Enabler since you can directly add custom characters in ServerPerks.ini.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you for the prompt reply.

**Omitted***

I've also noticed when enabling the weapon balance, the Medic grenade which is supposed to heal reverts back to the old version where it blows up. Was this intentional or is there a future plan to include the medic healing grenade later on?

All in all, this is the best mutator I've been running with no problems. Aside from the index.rom loop when running on Dedicated via LAN (mods and mutators are installed on all clients that connect to the server). I'll be trying the NetReduce fix by Marco to see if this addresses the issue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi again,

Update regarding custom characters, working perfectly as was suggested. I removed the Custom Character mutator as well since it's useless.

Noob question though:

Having trouble having a dedicated server detected by my friends PC. He can't seem to find the map created. They have the same exact copy of Killing Floor as me, all mutators and mods installed. I tried to use the NetReduce fix but still not working...

Scenario is this:
My friend's PC creates the Ad Hoc network and I created the dedicated server on my PC (which worked before with the older version of KF, hence tried same procedure).

Does this have anything to do with it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Help Please

Help Please

Hello,
I've been having an issue with this mod. I Downloaded this, after serverperks, since I have always used serverperks. I know that this mod has a serverperks.ini that overwrites the original, & so I let it overwrite & I made my changes to it, like custom weapons. When I start up the map in KF, it seems to reset everything. The shop doesnt have any of the weapons I placed in it, & the serverperks.ini was replaced by a random one, same with SCRNbalance.ini. The achievments tab is empty, showing 0. Luckily I made a back-up before hand & replaced the random generated serverperks.ini, & of theSCRNbalance.ini, but i tried to start up the map, & its still doing the same thing. No custom weaponsm no achievements, no saved stats. I checked to see if my Ini was still untouched, & suprisingly it was. I originally just had Marco's Bot Mod, & Uzeds, but I even removed those 2, leaving just these two mods, still didnt work. I really want to use SCRN balance & I cant find an answer anywhere.
Please Help Me out!

Upvote 0
Thanks! That really helped, & the problem with the serverperks.ini is fixed. However im still having problems with the SCRN balance. Achievements are still 0 & do not populate, the perks will go up in level, but the bonuses are frozen at lvl 0. I used Notepad ++ to check it, and it is ANSI encoded, which going from your guide, unreal engine does read ANSI.
Please help! Again! :D

Upvote 0
Thanks! That really helped, & the problem with the serverperks.ini is fixed. However im still having problems with the SCRN balance. Achievements are still 0 & do not populate, the perks will go up in level, but the bonuses are frozen at lvl 0. I used Notepad ++ to check it, and it is ANSI encoded, which going from your guide, unreal engine does read ANSI.
Please help! Again! :D

Try converting ScrnBalance.ini into UCS-2 Little Endian.

Upvote 0
The Guessing Game
Guess which 5 weapons will be added to ScrN Weapon Pack and gain time-exclusive rights on installing
ScrnBalance v8.10 and new ScrnWeaponPack once they're done.

The Guessing Game is available for admins of registered ScrN Balance servers Only.
If you are one of them, then follow the link below:
ScrN Weapon Pack
Want to become one of them? Everybody who are running 24/7 dedicated KF server powered by ScrN Balance mutator are welcome to register their servers here:
ScrN Servers and Squads

Last chance to become a Highly Decorated Player by making a donation before v8.10 release.
Because, you know, everybody loves D0$H :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0