• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Release [Mutator] SmartLoader (white-listed)

Good work mate. What's the best way to set up with SmartLoader?

Do I just have it as the only mutator in my executable and then let it start all the other mutators ?

Its seems to do this however I am having problems with it doing a delayed start of the IOM mutator. Is the delayed start working ? When is the delay trigger from the map load or from when the match starts ?

Upvote 0
Good work mate. What's the best way to set up with SmartLoader?

Do I just have it as the only mutator in my executable and then let it start all the other mutators ?

Yes, that is the best way. Only add SmartLoader to the command line and then use the SmartLoader settings screen to load up the other mutators.

Its seems to do this however I am having problems with it doing a delayed start of the IOM mutator. Is the delayed start working ? When is the delay trigger from the map load or from when the match starts ?

The mutator was actually send in before the last huge patch. It might be that the patch did break the delayed start feature. I know for sure that it was working before. I will need to test this again.

Upvote 0

I've tested it here on my test server and it works for me. This is what I do see in my server console:
Code:
[0000.65] Log: Executing Class Engine.ServerCommandlet
[0001.27] Log: Initializing Game Engine...
[0003.10] Log: Looking for DLC...
[0003.14] Log: Initializing Steamworks
[0003.14] Log: Logged in as 'TWB*BlueDuck'
[0003.14] Log: LoadMap: TE-Barracks?Name=Player?Team=255?MinPlayers=0?MaxPlayers=32?Mutator=SmartLoader.SmartLoader
[0004.47] Log: Game class is 'ROGameInfoTerritories'
[0004.47] Log: Paths were last successfully built on: 09/09/13 11:57:48
[0004.50] Log: NetMode is now 1
[0004.56] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
[0004.56] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
[0004.56] Log: Bringing World TE-Barracks.TheWorld up for play (20) at 2014.05.14-20.49.46
[0004.58] SmartLoader: SmartLoader revision 18 (Build: 2014/01/05 16:17:17) by 'Marlon "Ducky" van den Berg'!!!
[0004.58] SmartLoader: SmartLoaderMutatorList::Init()
[0004.58] SmartLoader: IsMutatorActive(RESERVEDSLOTS)
[0004.58] SmartLoader: IsMutatorActive(RESERVEDSLOTS) = false
[0004.58] SmartLoader: IsMutatorActive(SERVEREX)
[0004.58] SmartLoader: IsMutatorActive(SERVEREX) = false
[0004.58] SmartLoader: IsMutatorActive(TWILMUT)
[0004.58] SmartLoader: IsMutatorActive(TWILMUT) = false
[0004.58] SmartLoader: IsMutatorActive(TWILPCWMUT)
[0004.58] SmartLoader: IsMutatorActive(TWILPCWMUT) = false
[0004.58] SmartLoader: LoadMutators(False)
[0004.58] SmartLoader: InitMutator()
[0004.76] Log: Initializing Steam game server (Server ID is steam.90071992547409920)
[0006.69] WebAdmin: Starting Red Orchestra 2 WebAdmin...
[0006.69] WebAdmin: Creating IWebAdminAuth instance from: BasicWebAdminAuth
[0006.69] WebAdmin: BasicWebAdminAuth does not support hash algorithm sha1
[0006.69] WebAdmin: Creating ISessionHandler instance from: SessionHandler
[0006.69] WebAdmin: Updating news...
[0006.69] WebAdmin: No OnlineNewsInterface; news desk is unavailable
[0006.71] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 2.192064
[0006.71] Log: Flushing async loaders.
[0007.26] Log: Terrain::PostLoad> CachedMaterial failed to compile? Forcing re-compilation of materal TerrainMaterialResource:TMAT_tiretracks_001_M+TMAT_grass_d
ead_003_M
[0007.26] Log: Terrain::PostLoad> CachedMaterial failed to compile? Forcing re-compilation of materal TerrainMaterialResource:TMAT_Dirt_M+TMAT_Burnt_Wood_Rubble
_M+TMAT_tiretracks_001_M+TMAT_grass_dead_003_M
[0007.26] Log: Terrain::PostLoad> CachedMaterial failed to compile? Forcing re-compilation of materal TerrainMaterialResource:TMAT_Dirt_M+TMAT_tiretracks_001_M+
TMAT_grass_dead_003_M
[0007.26] Log: Terrain::PostLoad> CachedMaterial failed to compile? Forcing re-compilation of materal TerrainMaterialResource:TMAT_grass_dead_003_M
[0007.26] Log: Terrain::PostLoad> CachedMaterial failed to compile? Forcing re-compilation of materal TerrainMaterialResource:TMAT_Dirt_M+TMAT_Burnt_Wood_Rubble
_M+TMAT_Rubble_Set_2_M+TMAT_tiretracks_001_M+TMAT_grass_dead_003_M
[0007.26] Log: Terrain::PostLoad> CachedMaterial failed to compile? Forcing re-compilation of materal TerrainMaterialResource:TMAT_Dirt_M+TMAT_Rubble_Set_2_M+TM
AT_tiretracks_001_M+TMAT_grass_dead_003_M
[0010.04] Log: Warning: bClothMetal is set but no Cloth has been generated for SkeletalMeshComponent ART_Barracks.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_0.S
keletalMeshComponent_2 with skeletalmesh: SkeletalMesh ENV_Dynamic_Props.Skeletal_Mesh.Prop_Window_Cloth
[0010.04] Log: Warning: bClothMetal is set but no Cloth has been generated for SkeletalMeshComponent ART_Barracks.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_1.S
keletalMeshComponent_2 with skeletalmesh: SkeletalMesh ENV_Dynamic_Props.Skeletal_Mesh.Prop_Window_Cloth
[0010.04] Log: Warning: bClothMetal is set but no Cloth has been generated for SkeletalMeshComponent ART_Barracks.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.SkeletalMeshActor_10.
SkeletalMeshComponent_2 with skeletalmesh: SkeletalMesh ENV_Dynamic_Props.Skeletal_Mesh.Prop_Window_Cloth
[0010.07] Log: ########### Finished loading level: 6.923472 seconds
[0010.07] Log: Initializing Game Engine Completed
[0010.07] SmartLoader: LoadMutators(True)
[0010.07] SmartLoader: IsMutatorActive(SOUNDMUTATOR)
[0010.07] SmartLoader: IsMutatorActive(SOUNDMUTATOR) = false
[0011.46] SmartLoader: Successfully loaded mutator 'SoundMutator.SoundMutator'
[0011.46] Immersion Overhaul Mutator: SoundMutator.SelectMapInfo: Cannot find existing settings for: TE-Barracks. Creating default settings...
[0011.46] Immersion Overhaul Mutator: SoundMutator.DisplayInfo:

RO2 - RS Immersion Overhaul Mutator
Version 1.14

SelectedServerMapInfo.MapName: TE-Barracks
bIsRSGame: False
bUseGunSounds: True
bNoShiftZoom: True
bNoIronSightZoom: True
bUseMusic: True
bAuthenticMode True
MapTime: 15 minutes
bUseCustomSkins: True

SoundMutator::BuildSkinSys()

Active Allied Uniforms:

[0]SoundMutator.UniformVariant_Soviet_Summer_Extended

ExcludedAlliesSkinKeywords: ''

Active Axis Uniforms:

[0]SoundMutator.UniformVariant_Waffen_SS_Summer_Erbsentarn
                [1]SoundMutator.UniformVariant_Waffen_SS_Smock

ExcludedAxisSkinKeywords: 'Erbsentarn'

[0012.05] Log: PunkBuster Server: ROGame.ROGameInfo PunkbusterServerProfile ROGame.ini = 3
[0012.05] Log: PunkBuster Server: pb_sv_SsNext = 651334 (0 to 999999)
[0012.05] Log: PunkBuster Server: pb_sv_LogNext = 374 (1 to 999999)
[0012.05] Log: PunkBuster Server: PB Log File D:\RO2Server\Binaries\win32\pb\svlogs\00000374.log Opened for HOS (w)
[0012.05] Log: PunkBuster Server: 0 Power Players loaded from D:\RO2Server\Binaries\win32\pb\pbpower.dat
[0012.05] Log: PunkBuster Server: 0 PB Rcon Filters loaded from D:\RO2Server\Binaries\win32\pb\pbrcon.dat
[0012.06] Log: PunkBuster Server: 0 Map lines loaded from D:\RO2Server\Binaries\win32\pb\pbsvmaps.cfg
[0012.06] Log: PunkBuster Server: Attempting to resolve master3.evenbalance.com
[0012.07] Log: PunkBuster Server: Resolved to [50.23.100.138]
[0012.08] Log: PunkBuster Server: PunkBuster Server for HOS (v1.873 | A1372 C2.313) Enabled
[0012.08] OfficialGameServer: Initializing game server ranking
[0012.18] OfficialGameServer: Removing ranked status: IS_RANKED_UPDATE returning FALSE
[0012.18] WebAdmin: Creating team chat proxies
[0012.38] Log: PunkBuster Server: Game Version [2.0.0.14]
[0012.81] Log: SoundMutator.u Failed - Removing Ranked Status

The command line that I used was:
Code:
start .\Binaries\win32\ROGame TE-Barracks?MinPlayers=0?MaxPlayers=32?Mutator=SmartLoader.SmartLoader -seekfreeloadingserver

And the content of my servers ROSmartLoader.ini file:
Code:
[SmartLoader.SmartLoader]
bEnableLogging=True
bSmartLoaderEnabled=True

[SmartLoader ROUIDataProvider_Mutator]
ClassName=SmartLoader.SmartLoader
GroupNames(0)=SmartLoader
FriendlyName=Smart Loader
Description=A smart way of loading mutators
SupportedGameTypes(0)=ROGameInfoTerritories
SupportedGameTypes(1)=ROGameInfoFirefight
SupportedGameTypes(2)=ROGameInfoCountdown

[SmartLoader.SmartLoaderMutatorList]
Mutators=(MutatorName="SOUNDMUTATOR",FriendlyName="[|| Immersion Overhaul Mutator ||]",ClassName="SoundMutator.SoundMutator",bDelayed=True,bEnabled=True)

The server didn't crash.

Is the delayed start working ?

Yes it's working.

When is the delay trigger from the map load or from when the match starts ?

None of both. The vanilla RO2 mutator loading starts when all packages are loaded, though not yet initialized. Due to this some packages of which a mutator depends on do not yet contain valid data. The delayed load ensures that the mutator is loaded after all packages are initialized ensuring that all other packed already do contain valid data. You can clearly see the behavior if you start SmarLoader with the debug logging setting enabled (it's on the SmartLoader settings screen). Next set 1 mutator to Enabled and a second one to Enabled and Delayed. Change the map and you will see when SmartLoader starts the 1st mutator and when the 2nd.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Working like a charm ;)

attachment.php

by the way there are two mistakes, one in opening post, one in your last message:

opening post
Also will adding mutators to a server become easier. The server admin only needs to add ?Muatator=SmartLoader.SmartLoader to his command-line. All the other mutators only need to be present on the server (including their correctly filled in ini files) and
this one gave my problem.. at leat 40 seconds, but i was wonderind what's wrong :D. There is an A* in Mutator :p => Muatator

last message
start .\Binaries\win32\ROGame TE-Barracks?MinPlayers=0?MaxPlayers=32?Mutator=SmartLoader.SmartLoader -seekfreeloadingserver
it is now -brewedloading (see in RO2server.bat in vanilla server)

Attachments

• Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
For the opening post I say "Oops, thanks for the notification. Will correct that one right away."

For the last post I say "it works fine with either of them" ;)

I am also still using -seekfreeloadingserver

Seems fine. I asked about it in a previous post and didnt really get an explanation.

Ok guys take a screen shot because Cat is going to admin a mistake !

When I was setting up the delayed start for IOM I had the delayed box ticked but I didn't have the enabled box ticked. I guess i thought that if I had selected delayed it would know I wanted it enabled. So it is working properly for me.

Sorry for the gaff !

Upvote 0
--SNIP--
Ok guys take a screen shot because Cat is going to admin a mistake !

When I was setting up the delayed start for IOM I had the delayed box ticked but I didn't have the enabled box ticked. I guess i thought that if I had selected delayed it would know I wanted it enabled. So it is working properly for me.

Sorry for the gaff !

Hehe...

I expected it to be something like that.

psssttt... The OP has a screenshot with an example ;)

Upvote 0
It`s great, really cause I had the problem that the other Admins, when doing mapchange to RS and then back to RO disabled always the ShutUp Mutator. It happend all the time. Now all works like it should and nobody can`t do something wrong. I really like it.

Ok so this fixes that also. Do you have Shut up set to delayed start ?

Upvote 0