• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Release [Mutator] ServerEx (white-listed)

The Scoreboard is shown but me and my friends have sometimes Problems to understand who was the winning Team and who not. When i understand correct what i heard about this function is: That there is/was a delay between the Server and Scoreboard at the Client Side. When we use Team Swap by Trainings sometimes we are not sure which Team has won the the two Rounds. We are a little bit confused sometimes especially me. Or is there None delay anymore? I`m not fast enough to follow the Situation and doing the maths on the scoreboard. So i decided to reload in a real war after every round the map again cause i`m a bit afraid if there could be Trouble if there are some guys who could have the same Problems like me understanding what happens with the scoreboard after the Team Swap. It`s a little bit too mutch for my brainpower sometimes to follow and understand. We use Team Swap for Training matches.

You can hit the TAB key (to bring up the in-game scoreboard) at any time to see which team did win the first round. It's the team that has a 1 on the sore board.

I think he means that after the first round the Score should be reset to Zero, Teams doing the Swap and the second Round is shown when finished with just for example one Point at the End for the winning Team. I think this could be what he meant.

Maybe, I will just wait for his answer, because speculating only causes confusion.

Upvote 0
It's not working for FF, because it's actually code taken from the ladder mutator and FF isn't in the pipeline to be used on the ladders ;)

I'm a bit confused here. What score reset do you mean?

Sorry i didn't see your reply.

I'm talking about the score reset after each round, like it is working on the ladder, we finish a round, and after the team swap everybody has its score reseted. It is more clear for matches you can see scores for each round.

Upvote 0
Hi i would like to know if you can add a small functionnality (actualy an option to an existing functionnality)? It would be great to have the possibility to choose a map to switch when server empties. I mean this:

attachment.php

I added on the image what i would like to see in the next update of this mutator in the red box. This option would be great to automaticly swith to your prefered map when server is empty.

Attachments

• newfeatureserverex.jpg
    newfeatureserverex.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I (think) have spotted a bug in the mutator.

I spent the last 4 hours on this problem, reinstalled fresh server files a few times....

Description: Everybody is automatically logged in admin when joining the server / or autologin fail for admins added in the mutator

This bug is on servers who:
- use multi admin
- have not set an admin password in the ROGame.ini
- have serverex mutator

I did not do a lot of crossed tests yet because I'm just calming down after these hours of headache. But I had the mutator working correctly after stopping the server, adding a password for adminpassword in the ROGame.ini, and restarted server.. (servers with multiadmin don't need this adminpassword parameter in ROGame.ini)

ROGame.ini said:
[Engine.AccessControl]
IPPolicies=ACCEPT;*
AdminPassword=PutAFookinPasswordHere
GamePassword=

If the problem I have spotted is right, maybe the mutator can check if a password is set in the ROGame.ini, and finally warn the server admin.

I think actually there is two problems:
- if no admin password is set, everybody is logged in admin automatically when joining
- if no admin password is set, the mutator does not log you correctly

As I said I did not test more after these hours of headache... I will eventually verify what I said and make some crossed tests in the next few days, if you did not already try yourself Ducky.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The others don`t want. That`s the Problem they think that they are not good enough (i think the same but i want to have some fun :) ) and two guys can`t cause they need to work at different times.
But i would pay between 20 or 15€ for it. :cool:

Sorry, but it will only be available for active ladder teams.

I can confirm that we had sometimes the same Error with ServerEx. They were all autosigned in.

Do you remember if you had a server password set?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes there was a Server Password set. It only happend on our War Server if I remember right. I think never on the Public Server but i`m not sure for 100%. It happend a few times...I think between 5 and 10 times. Not more. MultipleAdmins were activated before and then deactivated. Now we use MultipleAdmins again.
I asked you last year in autum a time ago via Steam and you said maybe it could be a Steam Glitch when i remember right.

Upvote 0