• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Slie;n2306696 said:
You won't be able to compile it as it. They moved stuff out of one class into another class, redefined functions such as how and when you can be grabbed. There a lot of fixes/changes that need to be made before this will compile again.

Yeah dude, unfortunately Marco's last login to the tripwire forums was in July, he is done with mod support for this game. Oldschool is walking in his tracks now but if OldSchool leaves, this game will quickly die out. Mods are about the only valid reason why I still play KF2.

Upvote 0
Patros;n2306923 said:
Is there some kind of git repository for this mutator? Would make it easier to fix and collaborate. ;)

I spoke with forrestmark9 and he said that he'll set something up soon. I'll help where I can as well so ServerExt can have new features added and be up to date. Basically myself and Forrest will manage it but it will be publicly available for everyone.

Patros
zerobr00
sNeeP7
duk6046
Bozeefus

Last edited:
Reactions: Patros and duk6046
Upvote 0