• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Setup a donations page, or a kickstarter! I know I would kick in money to help the creative process of getting these amazing mods going!

I would support this if he had a donation button on his website(I remember you had one back in the day for hosting Unreal 1/UT2004 mods). For all the work you put into mods and even coding for KF1 when it was a mod indev, I'm sure people would love to give something back. Alot of KF1's mod scene piggy backed your server perks, that alone added years to game.

Upvote 0
I updated the first post with a update to this mod which works on the current KF2 version now.

I also would like to remind you that I purely work on these projects for free on my spare time, I am not obligated in any way to keep posting these mods to the public. So if you see a server running this mod or any of my others, it may be because it is still work in progress and will be released to public later.

I very much understand the effort and time that you have put in supporting KF1 and KF2. I personally want to TY for your efforts. I have several servers with mods you have created and without your efforts most of the modded servers could not be realized. So yes, thank you very much for what you have done. I am also hoping that we will see and enjoy the fruits of your creative labours going forward.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Version mismatch means the version the server is running and the version you are trying to download from your redirect url are different. Or if you have a different version already installed on your client.

Well I removed the url, and now it either just times out saying connection lost, or it says "downloading package "server.ext" failed: error opening file".

Apparently there is another poster in this thread getting that as well. Does anyone actually have this mod running yet? Im not sure what im doing wrong, or if the mod is still currently busted.

I'd be willing to let someone take a look at my server as well. I followed everything and it loads on webadmin, but nobody can connect.

As well, I still have no idea what to do with the source code files, or the voteannouncer.upx included in the main download.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well I removed the url, and now it either just times out saying connection lost, or it says "downloading package "server.ext" failed: error opening file".

Apparently there is another poster in this thread getting that as well. Does anyone actually have this mod running yet? Im not sure what im doing wrong, or if the mod is still currently busted.

I'd be willing to let someone take a look at my server as well. I followed everything and it loads on webadmin, but nobody can connect.

As well, I still have no idea what to do with the source code files, or the voteannouncer.upx included in the main download.

you dont want to download the SourceCode Files...
The voteannouncer, you want place in the BrewedPC

Upvote 0
Alright thanks, are you still not able to get it to start either? Ive tried everything I could think of >.>

nope couldnt get it to work. err i have a server so i thought it could've been that... so i made a dedicated server... added all the files where they should been :/,

but when it try to connect it just shows the lobby screen then it says after a while ' connection lost' or whatever it says :<

also where is this forum you mentioned?

Upvote 0
nope couldnt get it to work. err i have a server so i thought it could've been that... so i made a dedicated server... added all the files where they should been :/,

but when it try to connect it just shows the lobby screen then it says after a while ' connection lost' or whatever it says :<

also where is this forum you mentioned?

Heh, I was mentioning your earlier post! And ah, sad to see the mod still doesn't work for some reason.

Upvote 0
Can anyone explain what "Off-perk stats" exactly means? (i`m russian)

P.S. Marco, maybe you can make rpg elements optional? Because original traits are making KF realy coop game, with those skills people could support their team, but with this rpg system people just farm exp

Off perk means anything that isnt your current perk. Aka a demo using a shotgun, or a medic using a katana.

As well, the rpg mod disables leveling your perks, so xp farming is kinda moot since it doesn't transfer to official servers.

Upvote 0