• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension Addons

Passive aggressive much? I have noticed here on the forums you always have some kind of snarky tone in your posts. Yet seldom do you ever contribute in any meaningful way. You must lurk and wait for someone to post just so you get to make a disparaging comment. The window available to me, the dl option was grayed. 3739 posts and not a content creator nor contributor makes you weird.

Upvote 0
LOL the snowflake.

edit: most of my post are in the bug report forums and dedicated servers forums of killing floor, red orchestra 2, killing floor 2, and I registered for red orchestra 1 era, but who cares is that relevant? I guess not. I replied to your comment saying 'there is no download', straight answer, sorry for not taking the time explaining in detail how dropbox works, but following my straight answer you had direct download. Sorry if it made you cry.. Next time explain your problem maybe that will help, because read again, my answer is directly link to your reply, I indicate where the download is whe nyou say there isn't one.

And by the when you'll have helped here as much people as I did in all these years, I'll accept your criticism and analysis of my forum account. And soorryyy to tell you by the way but I did my part too in content creation, communities management, community content distribution (to this date I'm still one of the only people redistributing the whole custom content for Red Orchestra 2 servers), so yeah, don't try me pleb LOL. Man up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
omano;n2328754 said:
LOL the snowflake.

edit: most of my post are in the bug report forums and dedicated servers forums of killing floor, red orchestra 2, killing floor 2, and I registered for red orchestra 1 era, but who cares is that relevant? I guess not. I replied to your comment saying 'there is no download', straight answer, sorry for not taking the time explaining in detail how dropbox works, but following my straight answer you had direct download. Sorry if it made you cry.. Next time explain your problem maybe that will help, because read again, my answer is directly link to your reply, I indicate where the download is whe nyou say there isn't one.

And by the when you'll have helped here as much people as I did in all these years, I'll accept your criticism and analysis of my forum account. And soorryyy to tell you by the way but I did my part too in content creation, communities management, community content distribution (to this date I'm still one of the only people redistributing the whole custom content for Red Orchestra 2 servers), so yeah, don't try me pleb LOL. Man up.

Diagnosis confirmed.

Upvote 0