• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Project One

MrLinh I'm not sure how compatible it is with other mutators except for HL2Monsters and FP Legs + Backpack Weapons. I only know it works with those two because I know of servers that use ProjectOneV3A with those mods. The original author intended it to be compatible with ServerExt, and the current version might still be, but in my upcoming update, it will most likely be incompatible since I'll be using my own KFPawn_Human class, as well as some other classes that will conflict with ServerExt. Making these mods fully compatible would require some significant collaboration between Marco and I, but I doubt either of us would be up for that.

duk6046 I will look into that, thanks for the info.

Upvote 0
duk6046 I was unable to reproduce the crash when using an emote. I only have the default 'Mating Ritual' emote. Could you post your log so I can see the error please? You can find that in Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Logs, and the file is called Launch.log. Just remove your adminpassword from the log, or, if you know where the issue is in the log, post only the error (it will probably be right near the end of the file).

Upvote 0
Add) Finally i found cause. the cause is DAMAGE MODIFIERS features, exactly bModifyPerkOnPerkDamage
Crash
when play as the target Perk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add) I tried disable most options of KFProjectOneV3A mutator. now no crash

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pharrahnox um.. same crash when using 'Mating Ritual' emote. but no crash original KFProjectOneV3 Mutator(recompile on v1050)
I tried disable all other mutators, still crash..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1508.65] Warning: KFAnimSeq_Directional_2900 - Failed, with animsequence 'Walk_B_Emote_V1' on SkeletalMeshComponent: 'KFSkeletalMeshComponent_736' whose owner is: 'KFPawn_ZedGorefastDualBlade_30' and is of type 'KFPawnSkeletalMeshComponent'
[1522.49] Log: === Critical error: ===
Fatal error!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[0019.73] ScriptLog: PlayerController.CheckPrivileges failed
[0019.73] ScriptWarning: No customization points have been found, using PlayerStart instead
KFPlayerController kf-xmaspark.TheWorld:persistentLevel.KFPlayerControll er_0
Function KFGame.KFPlayerController:GetBestCustomizationStar t:00AC
[0019.77] DevNet: Join succeeded: |Go playerid=
[0020.93] Warning: Warning, Failed to load 'Texture2D None.None': Failed to find object 'Texture2D None.None'
[0028.86] Error: Can't start an online game in state 3
[0033.54] Warning: SpawnActor destroyed [KFPawn_ZedClot_Slasher_9] after spawning because it was encroaching on another Actor
[0041.89] Log: === Critical error: ===
Fatal error!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[0019.50] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'myHUD'
TPPlayerController kf-xmaspark.TheWorld:persistentLevel.TPPlayerControll er_0
Function FPBackPackMut.TPPlayerController:postBeginPlay:002 8
[0019.50] ScriptLog: PlayerController.CheckPrivileges failed
[0019.50] ScriptWarning: No customization points have been found, using PlayerStart instead
TPPlayerController kf-xmaspark.TheWorld:persistentLevel.TPPlayerControll er_0
[0019.52] DevNet: Join succeeded: |Go playerid=
[0020.90] Warning: Warning, Failed to load 'Texture2D None.None': Failed to find object 'Texture2D None.None'
[0029.99] Error: Can't start an online game in state 3
[0045.38] Log: === Critical error: ===
Fatal error!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[0028.79] ScriptLog: KFGameInfo.SeatPlayer
[0028.79] ScriptLog: KFGameInfo.SeatPlayer for player
[0028.79] ScriptLog: PlayerController.CheckPrivileges failed
[0028.79] ScriptWarning: No customization points have been found, using PlayerStart instead
KFPlayerController kf-xmaspark.TheWorld:persistentLevel.KFPlayerControll er_0
[0028.82] DevNet: Join succeeded: |Go playerid=
[0029.99] Warning: Warning, Failed to load 'Texture2D None.None': Failed to find object 'Texture2D None.None'
[0051.71] Error: Can't start an online game in state 3
[0056.35] Warning: SpawnActor destroyed [KFPawn_ZedClot_Slasher_9] after spawning because it was encroaching on another Actor
[0063.92] Log: === Critical error: ===
Fatal error!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for that I've found the issue now. It actually has nothing to do with emotes, well that bug doesn't anyway. The issue is that the PerkOnPerkDamageModifier code refers to the weapon's AssociatedPerkClass, which doesn't exist in v1050 anymore. It's now AssociatedPerkClasses, which is a list of perks rather than a single perk. That's why it crashes the server. I'll have that fixed in the update, but for now you'll have to just avoid using that feature. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy of the source code for that version, I only have the updated code, so I can't actually fix the version you have. I'll make sure to not make that mistake again... :eek:

So was their an issue related to using emotes? I tested emotes on my server and didn't run into any trouble.

Upvote 0
Okay, I had luck editing spawn archetypes. You will need to put it in \KFGame\BrewedPC\Packages\Gameplay, open KFProjectOneV3A.ini, set "bUseCustomWaveData" to True, "WaveRef[0]" to KFAIWaveInfo'P1_Spawns_by_grayninja_v0.Long.HOE.ZED_Wave1_Long_HOE', "WaveRef[1]" to KFAIWaveInfo'P1_Spawns_by_grayninja_v0.Long.HOE.ZED_Wave2_Long_HOE' and so on. Download link --> http://rgho.st/7HGFkyBMS

Reactions: Pharrahnox
Upvote 0