• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Mutator] Project One

Just

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 11, 2015
I run this mod, but Fake Players, worked only if I manually write it in game. What shall I do to fix it?

ok5887

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 23, 2016
but not work my server

but not work my server

file install
KFGame\BrewedPC .u file
KFGame\Config .ini file

.bat file
start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver kf-bioticslab?Mutator=ProjectOneV3.ProjectOneMut?Game=ProjectOneV3.KFGameInfo_ProjectOne

but not work project one

help me

magister

Dec 22, 2015
In KFProjectOne.ini - replace: [ProjectOneV3-Beta.ProjectOneMut] on [ProjectOneV3.ProjectOneMut]

ok5887

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 23, 2016
thx.. but anotrger problem

thx.. but anotrger problem

still not work maxplayer, zed move speed, max spawn zed and spawn speed, flashpound EMP Bonus

Last edited:

magister

Dec 22, 2015
Well source code there, i only fixed mutator for patch 1036.
Maxplayer need replace there old method.

Last edited:

outof_galaxy

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2016
mutator working fine with 1040 until i update to 1041 , faked player didnt work and sometime i got bugsplat when start the game with mutator
Please fix it T.T
This is the only mutator can create faked players , i have tried the other mutators but this is the best one

MadSochi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 9, 2016
Fixed for patch 1043? - Yes. Crashes gone.
But....

Server ver.1043
CustomMaxMonsters not work
UseCustomWaveData not work
FakedPlayers not work
ModifyZedSpeed not work
I think many other functions not work too

NOT FIXED !
My command line: start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver KF-HorzineArena-B1-v5?Mutator=ProjectOneV3.ProjectOneMut?Game=Project OneV3.KFGameInfo_ProjectOne?AdminName=Server2?PREFERREDPROCESSOR=8

Reactions: outof_galaxy

unclejedii

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 4, 2012
Kudos to the author.. mods like this make kf2 so much more interesting and dynamic. Server is up and running)

Pharrahnox

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 3, 2016
Cranny mate
Skell* has not supported this mod for a long time, so there won't be any fixes. However, I am working on an extended version that I will release soonish. PM if you want an older, stable version of my extension that does work in v1050.

Reactions: s06180200