• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Patriarch HP left

Phada

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
France
phada.2ya.com
Hello,
I've made a small mutator which do not change the gameplay at all, he simply adds a message in the chat window when your team wipe on the patriarch.

Mutator: Patriarch HP Left (KFPatHPLeft.u)
Description: Shows the remaining health of patriarch when the squad wipe.
Screenshot link
Download mirror link

Note: To quickly test, play with sandbox enabled and 0 wave.

Created 24 Aug. 2010
Final Update 7 Sep. 2010:
-Small code correction
-Added to server packages

Attachments

• KFPatHPLeft.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
But, what's the point if we're all dead? Why not make one where we can see his health while the game is still going instead of when we have "game over?"

That probably removes the purpose of being commando on the final wave. Not to mention if his HP is say, 100, your team isn't going to hide and cower like normal. It's a bit of an advantage knowing his HP constantly compared to being alone and scared he has too much.

Not to mention, if we had to update his HP every second chat spam would occur trying to keep up.

It's better if we just keep it after everyone dies so we all can go, "Aw man we were so close!" than "He's low on HP! Get him!"

Upvote 0
Yeah it kind of frustrates me sometimes when after 3 heals you are the only one left and get killed. It would've been nice in those times to see how close you actually were to winning.

It always bother me because the patty seem invincible(suicidal 6-man) after finishing 3 syringes of heal and you're the only one left of your squad.

Upvote 0