• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Operation Dark Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready for a list of beasts?

Feast your eyes on this:

• Zombies
  • Crimsonheads
  • Bandersnatch
  • Alexia
  • BlackTiger
  • Cerberus
  • Chimera
  • Eliminator
  • G-Mutant
  • Scorpion
  • Web Spinner
  • Maneater
  • Black Widow
  • Hunter
  • Hunter Sweeper
  • Hunter Y
  • Jabberwock
  • Licker
  • Super Licker
  • Lurker
  • Lisa Trevor
  • Mimicry Marcus
  • Nemesis T Type
  • Plant 43
  • Plant 43 Poison
  • IVY+YX
  • Queen Leech
  • T.A.L.O.S
  • Tyrant Ivan
  • Tyrant Mr X
  • Tyrant T001
  • Tyrant T002
  • Tyrant T103
  • Tyrant R
  • William Birkin Form 1
  • William Birkin Form 2
  • William Birkin Form 3
  • Plague Crawler
  • Anubis

That enough for you Resident Evil Fans!?

I count 39 In total, all of which are now in Killing Floor being beta tested for glitches.

But it gets better, because the zombies and Crimson heads are a seperate file because there are multiple versions of those creatures, the overall zed count is even higher!

I said I'd bring Resident Evil to KF, and when I say I'm doing something, Its never in a small way.

Roll on February!

Here have this:

Scorp.jpg

Believe the hype friends, it is real.

Hunter-

Last edited:
Upvote 0
your promise to provide is well recieved :D

I can't wait at all.

I know you've planned merc. mode and story mode, will there also be the option to just add them to KF waves? cause that'd be nice. The way doom3 was done only with RE zeds.
And I forget - are you adding in any RE weapons? or just arranging the order in which you can recieve the stock ones?

Upvote 0
I hope zombies not all look like the same?

Zombies will look different to each other.

your promise to provide is well recieved :D

I can't wait at all.

I know you've planned merc. mode and story mode, will there also be the option to just add them to KF waves? cause that'd be nice. The way doom3 was done only with RE zeds.
And I forget - are you adding in any RE weapons? or just arranging the order in which you can recieve the stock ones?

Yeah there is the option to either fully replace the zeds or fight along side of the KF zeds

As it stands I am putting in a few new weapons, including the Linear Launcher from Code Veronica X :p

Reactions: Infernalslayer
Upvote 0
Zombies will look different to each other.

Yeah there is the option to either fully replace the zeds or fight along side of the KF zeds
As it stands I am putting in a few new weapons, including the Linear Launcher from Code Veronica X :p
I ever tell you that you're awesome? Cause its true :p
I can't wait for this thing to come out, its gonna be bossin :IS2:

Upvote 0
Ladies and Gents I thank you for your continued support. I guarantee you it is well worth it. Today I bring you the first ever screenshots from the Resident Evil side of the mod. But its not quite the side you think.

See Resident Evil will also ship with sub mutators. Yes you read right, even more to be shipped with Resident Evil: Operation Dark Cell.

And these 2 screenshots show you one of the few sub mutators.

Ladies and Gents, I bring you Tyrants Only.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I have played this, you thought the Fleshpound only mutator was difficult, this is like having the Patriarch and Fleshpound have a baby that gains super powers.

Let me tell you, theres nothing quite like screaming like a little girl when Mr X chases you down a small corridor only to be met at the other end by a Tyrant T002.

Poor Hunter...Never saw that big Claw Coming.

Can you feel it! Can you feel the horror!

Seriously not long now, I kid you not.

Until then, Keep it tuned.

Hunter-

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.