• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Noobfilter

A little mut which kick players whom are using a perk with a low level (configurable) after giving them one chance in the tradertime to change their perk and also showing them a message (configurable interval). And telling them the reason why the were kicked from the server.

I hope its useful for some of you ;)

You have to add NoobFilter.NoobFilter to your batchfile and to your GameConfig to use this mutator.

Download (includes the sourcecode): here

Some Screenshots:
Spoiler!

Edit: Added the option to select it as maximum level and also the option to select SessionBan or Kick

Edit: WHITELISTED

Edit: Made a better Mutator
More about it: here

Attachments

• NoobFilter.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
A little mut which kick players whom are using a perk with a low level (configurable) after giving them one chance in the tradertime to change their perk and also showing them a message (configurable interval). And telling them the reason why the were kicked from the server.

Finally! Now when the server says level 6 only on HOE we can actually get a level 6 only group!

Brilliant mate, brilliant!

Upvote 0
If I am not wrong he even submitted it. :)
I posted it into this thread KF mutator Whitelist update so i already submitted it :)

I've never seen that thread before :eek:

Actually, what are the options you can configurate really? Does it also prevent from changing class in mid-game to low-level class? :confused:
Yes it does :) I mean yes you can change your perk but you will get kicked

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice mutator for serious servers - can it work in reverse? like, noobs only? it always irked me when lvl 6 supports and demo's would join my normal/beginner games when i played with friends lvl 2 or 3 lol - they easily stole all the kills.

also, that other mut - looks like its over a year old and didn't get listed, so another fresh attempt can't hurt :D

Upvote 0
Greylisted mutators have the same effect, although when you actually disconnect you'll see that your perks are the same. I wonder if this is actually greylisted and not whitelisted.

It is not depending on the whitelist/greylist. I think it was even made before TWI came up with the greylist. Trust me, I tested it. I can't find the files though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice mutator for serious servers - can it work in reverse? like, noobs only? it always irked me when lvl 6 supports and demo's would join my normal/beginner games when i played with friends lvl 2 or 3 lol - they easily stole all the kills.

yes i can do that if you want to but first i want to get it whitelisted because if they wont whitelist it it doesnt make any sense to do some changes :)

Upvote 0