• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Noobfilter

yes you have to add NoobFilter.NoobFilter to your batchfile and your GameConfig

Strange, I've got a problem with that.
I opened my batch file and added 'NoobFilter.NoobFilter'
Next I went to KF.ini and put it.
Didn't work, my batch window closed, and here's the log;

Spoiler!

I think I added something wrong in the my game config.

Upvote 0
Strange, I've got a problem with that.
I opened my batch file and added 'NoobFilter.NoobFilter'
Next I went to KF.ini and put it.
I think I added something wrong in the my game config.

it should look something like this:
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
it should look something like this:
Spoiler!
Yeah, still doesn't work for me. I didn't have the GameConfig line at any of my KF.ini.
So, I created one and added everything. Now it shows something new, the UCC log stayed blank after that;

Spoiler!

Shouldn't I add a ServerPackage line? Mostly mutators need to do that... I guess.
And, can I translate the messages ?

Upvote 0
Yeah, still doesn't work for me. I didn't have the GameConfig line at any of my KF.ini.
So, I created one and added everything. Now it shows something new, the UCC log stayed blank after that;

Spoiler!

Shouldn't I add a ServerPackage line? Mostly mutators need to do that... I guess.
Are you using commas to split up the mutators or are they full stops? They look like full stops from the picture.

Upvote 0

Spoiler!

why dont you add it via webadmin under voting gameconfig and edit? would be much easier for you without any troubles
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Are you using commas to split up the mutators or are they full stops? They look like full stops from the picture.
I'm using commas, the server was working with other mutators.

why dont you add it via webadmin under voting gameconfig and edit? would be much easier for you without any troubles
Spoiler!
Thanks, but I was so excited about this mod that I didn't test it, I downloaded and translated to my language.
Now I tried using your mod without the translation, and it is working.

I used notepad, I didn't add any accent on the words (Like

Upvote 0
yes you have to add NoobFilter.NoobFilter to your batchfile and your GameConfig

gameconfig ? do you mean serverpackage or just as a regular mutator ?

edit :it works just as regular mutator. I had a lv 0 join my Hell On Earth server and I had set Level 3 as the minimum.
It took a wave for the script to kick in. I suppose the concerned player had warning but; us, the other players, did not see anything, so I wasnt sure if it was properly working.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

edit :it works just as regular mutator. I had a lv 0 join my Hell On Earth server and I had set Level 3 as the minimum.
It took a wave for the script to kick in. I suppose the concerned player had warning but; us, the other players, did not see anything, so I wasnt sure if it was properly working.
As far as I know and tested, the message is only visible for the player with the low perk.

Upvote 0
A Readme included with the file would be an excellent addition to this mod.
Specifically what to put where, how to change minimum level requirement, if you can change that, and what to change regarding session kick or just kick, and what ever else this mod features.

i'll do that :)

As far as I know and tested, the message is only visible for the player with the low perk.

it only displays the message to a player if his level is too low (or too high if you enable "Use Needed Level as Max") and will be kicked from the server

Upvote 0

Do you have KFMapVote on or something? Also, you guys should add a max level so that we can avoid having high level players storming in and steal all the kills.

Upvote 0
Probl

Probl

Hi I did not understand what it was but two NoobFilter the server team GMK (Grazer Monster Killer) when I try to connect to this server's their brand me this message: [url]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/706284bugServerGMK.png[/URL]

I just try to remedy this bug but without success ...

then I do not know what is this file or batchfile and I'd love to know and do everything to be able to play on their server could you do me a mini tutorial please?

thank you in advance and good day / evening

Upvote 0
Hi I did not understand what it was but two NoobFilter the server team GMK (Grazer Monster Killer) when I try to connect to this server's their brand me this message: [url]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/706284bugServerGMK.png[/URL]

I just try to remedy this bug but without success ...

then I do not know what is this file or batchfile and I'd love to know and do everything to be able to play on their server could you do me a mini tutorial please?

thank you in advance and good day / evening

Saw this in another forum:

Dans Steam, clic-droit sur l'ic

Upvote 0